(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 5)

William Ronald

Explorer
A polite response is sent to the representative of the Humanoid Alliance.

"We thank you for your kind and generous offer, but we have different views on many matters than the Union of Worlds. We are a culturally and religiously pluralistic society, and our people wish to remain so."

"Still, we must thank you for your offer of assistance. I believe that the Dark Powers must be recoiling from the generosity of your spirit. While our paths have parted, we wish you well. May your people be a blessing upon the worlds."

(OOC: Sorry, Serpenteye. My protection for the UC of Toril is taken care of. I will suggest that you contact Mr. Draco, as I gave him a hint of something that will really help us both. Let us say the God Emperor would approve.

The civilians, as many as possible, have been shipped to demi-planes. Let's say that the UC of Toril has a few more tricks up their sleeves.

I doubt that the Alliance of Dread will surrender. However, I think that they fail to see that nearly everyone is opposing them. The troops of the Oerth Alliance, the Union of Worlds, and allied powers will likely prevail. Our dead will be honored, and, where possible, restored to life. A dark pit likely awaits the Alliance of Dread. I suggest we both give them a strong push into it.:D )

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
William Ronald said:
Sorry, Serpenteye. My protection for the UC of Toril is taken care of. I will suggest that you contact Mr. Draco, as I gave him a hint of something that will really help us both. Let us say the God Emperor would approve.

Would you have given me this hint through email? If so, I haven't received it, could you email it to fan_vader@hotmail.com ?

Mr. Draco

First Post
William Ronald said:
I doubt that the Alliance of Dread will surrender. However, I think that they fail to see that nearly everyone is opposing them. The troops of the Oerth Alliance, the Union of Worlds, and allied powers will likely prevail. Our dead will be honored, and, where possible, restored to life. A dark pit likely awaits the Alliance of Dread. I suggest we both give them a strong push into it.:D )

We'll disarm a power a day. What do you think about that?

kaboom

First Post
Re: Some comments and IC reactions

Serpenteye said:
*"You threaten us? If you were someone else I would ask if you were mad, but I already knew that, your past has made that abundantly obvious. Did you really fail to notice that your attacks failed to harm us and that our, and our allies, attacks against you have almost completely destroyed your capacity to cast 11th level magics? You are in no position to threaten anybody, the Kevellond and the Commonwealth and the other unfortunates will obviously be protected against the few coup-de -graces you can deliver before you're destroyed.
Do not doubt that you will be defeated. The forces arrayed against you are vastly more powerful than you and you can have no hope to defeat them. Your only option is to surrender. Submit yourself to the mercy of the Union of Worlds. Kneel to our Gods and swear your allegiance and you will be spared. Join the Union of Worlds and your power will not be vaporized and forgotten. This is your only option."

OOC: Umm... if you talk them into joining you, you become enemy #1 to me, and I think the the rest of the OA agrees with me.

Last edited:

OOC-I see how everyone is opposed to me...one of the reasons why I did it, if one person doesn't stand up and play the villain than this IR won't be as fun. I'm not out of tricks myself yet though! ;)

Edit-The union of worlds did have their chance to stand by us, breaking off that little treaty...but I think I will consider it OOC

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
((look of awe))

((It was meant as a silly question on a message board. Now, it's like watching FOTR. No, it's like being ... IN ... FOTR.))

I will answer your questions. Give me a few minutes.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Kaboom: our meaning with that request for the surrender was basically "surrender to us, allow yourselves to be made into cydians, and live out your lives as helpful citizens of the union of worlds so you can't cause any more trouble, ever" It's about as reasonable as what they demanded of us, except we're in the better position in this conflict.

Sollir: That treaty was violated by you when we found out you were killing our civilians on our colonies with your red puddings.

EDENA: I sent a slightly modified version of our template to you. did you receive it? ( i made three mistakes in the original, sorry) the plan-compilation files are still accurate so i won't take up space in your inbox by sending you another copy of them.

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
I don't think Fellowship of the Ring ever had or ever will have giant neon signs that say "The Alliance Of Dread Fellates Goats."

Maybe, "Sauron Bangs Donkeys", but that's kind of tasteless. ;)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
I don't think Fellowship of the Ring ever had or ever will have giant neon signs that say "The Alliance Of Dread Fellates Goats."

Maybe, "Sauron Bangs Donkeys", but that's kind of tasteless. ;)

LOL!

That's classic. Positively classic.

Congrats Anab.

Remove ads