• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 5)

William Ronald

Explorer
Mr. Draco: I guess your regular e-mail address is still out. Check your mail. Oerth Alliance members, check the place where I always give you a heads up. I think everyone will like this.

Disarming a power a day is a good thing.

Sollir: You are a good villain.

Edena: Tell me. I feel like I am in the LOTR. The scale of the conflict is truly epic. You have to be congratulated for running this and creating the rules. Also, I think the e-mails I sent you recently shows that a person who may seem down and out may be a dangerous opponent still.

Mr. Draco, might I add those planets that you went to, you came *after* the Red Pudding had come...I specifically targeted spheres that were out of everyones observance (the scrying I did on every power...) :)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Mr. Draco, might I add those planets that you went to, you came *after* the Red Pudding had come...I specifically targeted spheres that were out of everyones observance (the scrying I did on every power...) :)

First problem: Scrying doesn't always work.

Second problem: Even if we did come after the red pudding, after we came some of our new citizens died, thus you violated the treaty. :)

William Ronald

Explorer
Here is a thread on the General RPG boards that you might want to check for your own Greyhawk campaigns.

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11871

Mr. Draco:

Glad you approve. I think my idea may save a lot of lives and boost morale. In the good news, I hear Jar Jar Binks is only in Attack of the Clones for a very short time. Unfortunately, it is not in an impalement scene as per one of my suggestions on this board.

Anabstercorian: "Sauron Bangs Donkeys" is not as bad as "Sauron Gets Banged BY Donkeys.":D

Serpenteye

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Serpenteye, any comments on my... announcement?

The neon sign? We approve. In fact we're putting up one over Toril and another over Krynn, so that more people can learn your words of wisdom.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
William Ronald said:
Mr. Draco:

Glad you approve. I think my idea may save a lot of lives and boost morale. In the good news, I hear Jar Jar Binks is only in Attack of the Clones for a very short time. Unfortunately, it is not in an impalement scene as per one of my suggestions on this board.

Well, we'll have to wait for the movie to come out, but personally, i hope jar jar really does get a very little screen time (as I've heard). Unfortunately, I have to wait until the 18th (maybe 17th) to see the movie. :( (as opposed to the 16th when it's coming out)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Answers and rulings

Kalanyr

Were Acererak's 11th level casters affected by the Oerthblood rain? If so I'll release them, and make a request for them on the condition no one else wants them. (ie is if anyone else wants em speak up and I automatically release them).

ANSWER:

Acererak's entire Power was affected.
They have all turned to good alignment.
All of them - including the 11th level spellcasters and psionicists.
Since you dictated Imprisonment, and not Death, you have a fully functional 11th level Power of good alignment if you release them.

Acererak, is horrified and stricken at what is happening.
He vows by the Weave to halt the slide into Ravenloft, to use his tremendous magical strength to heal the Spheres, to serve the Light.

- - -

Spoof

Alzem Teleports to the Hope Isle on Toril. As he looks around he takes his sword and cuts deeply into his arm, but no blood flows. Instead there is only the red goo coursing through his veins.

ANSWER:

There is no Hope Isle, Toril.
There is only a steaming red inferno, where ocean meets the dark magic that destroyed Hope Isle.

Hope Isle was from the 2nd IR. A place of beauty, a place of peace, a symbol of all the good things in the human heart.
That is why the Angels came to Hope Isle.
That is why they protected it for so long.
Because it was a shining beacon of peace.

Now, not only is Hope Isle dead, but - I must conclude from the statement above - the spirit that created Hope Isle is dead also.

As DM, I would like to state that it is my opinion that the loss of the spirit of Hope Isle, the death of the Light that brought Hope Isle into being, is a far more terrible tragedy than the loss of the actual physical island.

In a voice that is dead for its lack of emotion
They would so casually destroy my lands, and murder my people.
They would strike from the shadows without warning.
They have made a mistake, father
Yes my child they have.
We will show them the true weight of Justice
We shall hunt them down till all their souls burn in hell
And the demons feast upon their flesh
We were content to sit and prepare, our quarrel with the Union had ended
Now we have a new foe, one which does not deserve our respect
Alzem sends a mental message to all his forces it is two words, but they are final
<<Obliterate them>>

ANSWER:

Perhaps the greatest horror of war.
The more the two sides fight, the more they want to fight.
With each new killing, each new loss, each new atrocity, the war-fever rages higher and higher, the lust to kill and destroy strengthens, the hatred and anger feed on themselves until all reason is overwhelmed.
It is ghastly.

I do not know what Alzem, IC, is now.
He was a Solar. What he is now, I do not know.

- - -

Kalanyr

The Angels make only a short response to the message of the Brotherhood.

ANSWER:

Look of surprise that someone even answered the Ultimatum, in any way or shape.

- - -

Mr. Draco

Edena, the microbes are discussed in several emails we sent you, including one which had a rather large text document attachment which outlined many of our projects along with the microbes.
I will email the attacks/defenses, assaults, conventional assaults in 8 hours (or serpenteye can do it) as i have to leave very soon.

ANSWER:

Ok.

- - -

Festy_Dog

Silver Phase turned listlessly to his age old ally. The conference room was empty save for the two of them. Silver was leaning on the table until Kalanyr arrived.

You have nothing to thank me for. My only intention was to remove the red goo threat. Now this creation has rocked everything out of balance even more so than it was before, there are beings who do not belong on the path of good out there who are treading it against there natural intents. Do not thank me for something I DID NOT INTEND!

Silver's eyes suddenly blazed with fiery red lights, turning them into torches and putting a pair of great red spots of light on the wall.
He raised himself up and struck the conference table with all the power contained within his machine of a body. There was a slamming noise, it felt as if the Scro Star League flag ship had been hit with a battery of anti-jammer weaponry. Strangely enough the table did not even mark from the psychotic blow.

I wanted to stop the red pudding, don't you see? Thats all I wanted to do. I thought that might ease tensions for everyone to be able to discuss things rationally for once. Create what was in the sending, a multicultural place. I would make my effort by stopping the red pudding and rebuilding the Suel Empire. A bastion of knowledge for all to enjoy and learn in, but no.

The angels mustn't have actually meant that people with such powerfully differing views could cooperate daily without conflict. I mean how was that place run? Surely the political parties would have to rule by fear to keep everyone from killing each other, or maybe the angels can just be everywhere at once and just hold back the evil beings bent on destroying everything. Can they convince those people to 'keep it in the church'?

ANSWER:

Now, the vision set for by the Angels is becoming inconceivable.
The War has built to the point where peace cannot even be imagined. It cannot even be conceived of.

Friend you should go. Staying here would get you killed by angry people who I never intended to affect with Agent Oerth. I guess I should simply go back to the Sea of Dust and aid in rebuilding, they nuked Suel, Kalanyr. Its all in ruin now or about half of it is, I don't know! I'm going there, I'll see you....................later.

Silver was angry and confused, but most of all he felt an impending doom for something he did by accident, Kalanyr could feel the aura about him and gauged what it was like for him right now, but Kalanyr sensed that Silver still had something up his little mithril sleeve. To find out what it was he guessed he'd have to wait.

ANSWER:

There is more bad news. (sigh)
The Scro Star League cannot go to Athas or that Crystal Sphere.
I should have made this clear before - I will make it clear now.

The Scro Star League uses magic for it's ships.
It's ships are technomancy - they are powered and endure by a combination of science and magic.

Take away the magical part of the equation, and their ships would explode, or become inert, and in no way could they fight, move, or sustain the lives of those in them.

Forsaken One has ended all magic in the Crystal Sphere that holds Athas - I think that is what he said.
The Diadem of Dreams changes reality over an entire Crystal Sphere - the change in reality CANNOT be confined to a single planet within that Crystal Sphere.

As a result, the Scro Star League had to send only it's psionicists to aid Forsaken One in the destruction of Rajaat and his people.
The Scro Star League could not bombard Athas from space - they could not get their ships into the Crystal Sphere.
I am assuming the Scro Star League found a psionic means of bombardments, so that IR history won't be altered.

The Scro Star League was unable to effectively protect Athas from the assault on day 4, except for their psionicists, who saved many cities and regions from the nuclear attack.
For which there will be eternal gratitude on Athas.
If any of them survive this war, they will be grateful.

- - -

kaboom

I'd like to claim Acererak.

Kalanyr

I relinquish my claim on Acererak to kaboom. (If the 11th level casters were affected by Festy's Oerthblood spray I release them)
I'll put in a claim for the Good Unseelie. (On the same terms as I claimed Acererak).

RULING:

Kaboom gets Acererak the Archlich. As his servants were converted to good, this is a full 11th level Power, now of good alignment.

Kalanyr gets the Good Unseelie.
I am ruling these Unseelie retained their 11th level magic, so again we have a new 11th level Power of good alignment.

I will alter the Roster immediately.

- - -

Uvenelei

OOC: I didn't mean to sound hurt or dejected, and I'm neither. The was referring to all the destruction, not just my small corner.

ANSWER:

I would have been dejected.

Vast areas of Oerth are now waste.
Names come to mind: Lyrn, Aaqa, Garnak, Zeif, Calrune, Nyrond, the Duchy of Urnst, the Iron League, the Lortmil Technomancy, the Pomarj, the Isle of the Phoenix.
They are gone.
Just gone.

Also, is the Red Army of Luna at 100% or 50%?

ANSWER:

It is 100% intact. The attack against it on day 4 failed.

Loew walked over to the human-sized dragon.

You should be proud to feel as such, to be willing to sacrifice yourself for the sake of others. But you should be more proud that your altruism is tempered by wisdom and common sense.

... Selune performing a powerful ritual. The beginning of the resurrection of the Crescent, a process that would take quite some time, if it could even be truly completed at all.

ANSWER:

The madness has not claimed all. Not yet.

- - -

William Ronald

A reply to the Ultimatum

ANSWER:

Again, look of surprise that there was even a reply to the Ultimatum.

In the UC of Toril Command Bunker, Acting President Lannon (OOC: A tribute to a player in the first IR who stood with Reprisal. Probably a descendant of the original Lannon) confers with his advisors.

ANSWER:

I remember Lannon. He was a good player. I hope he is well.

Oh, the ultimatum. Send a one word reply in the Language of the Eternal Union: NUTS!! And not the kind that squirrels store in the winter. That ought to offend their false sense of propriety.

ANSWER:

((Remembers the Battle of the Budge.))

We ask our allies to assist us in our defense if they can. We are not going quietly into the long night.
Lannon finishes the message and looks to a portrait of Ian Payne.

I wish you were here now.
We need every bit of help we can get.

ANSWER:

It seems to Lannon at that moment, as he looks at the picture, that he would swear the man in the portrait is weeping.
Upon closer inspection, though, it is just a portrait. Ian Payne's noble face stares back at Lannon, silent and still, forever caught on canvas.

- - -

zouron

Tales of Zouron: Muji Eviri's Escape

(see the rest of the article above)

ANSWER:

Acererak releases Muji Eviri, who he has not slain yet.
He regenerates her body, wishes all her items back, and uses the most powerful magic he has to undo the damage to her soul inflicted by his torture.
Acererak cannot undo history, and he cannot bring back the Wanderer, or he would.

Instead, he cries.
He cries, and he waits - for he knows the Militant Fair will not forgive.
Others may accord forgiveness, and withhold justice, but the Militant Fair will hold him accountable for all his deeds, and their justice will be swift and final.

- - -

Anabstercorian

Somewhere, great magicks are being woven.

Somewhere, reality begins to bow to a new master.

ANSWER:

Yes. Ravenloft's Dark Powers.

Somewhere, a spell of the 11th tier is cast by dozens of mages in unison.
An enormous construct springs in to existence between Oerth and the sun. It's several times the breadth of Oerth itself, a titanic glowing figure megameters high.
It's an enormous glowing neon sign, reading, in blocky, printed text:
THE ALLIANCE OF DREAD FELLATES GOATS
Somewhere, Anabstercorian giggles, collapsing in to guffaws.

ANSWER:

The DM is not laughing.
The situation is too serious for any humor.

- - -

Tokiwong

OOC: Not sure what all has transpired too much to cover but for one EDENA does the loss of my Empire of Iuz affect Chorazin since it isn't even on the same plane... last I heard the answer was no so I will assume it is safe since it is the dimension I created... using all of my 11th magics from my corrupted allies (still unknown) to defend with max defense and using action from the Eternal Empire to finish the planet I have been building... if you don't have the email i can simply post it here... and yes I am still not attacking anyone...

ANSWER:

You are correct.
Chorazin was spared. The world you are trying to build was also spared.
However, Tokiwong, that was only the first wave of attacks.
I'm afraid this war is not going to overlook anyone or anything, including Chorazin.

I'm not saying that because of anything I, as DM, know. It is a gut feeling.

- - -

Sollir Furryfoot

The demons are planning a massive attack, who controls them though, the DM?

ANSWER:

(solemnly) You do, Sollir.

Also, how many deaths did the red puddings bring by the end of day 4 *evil grin*

ANSWER:

Over one billion.

The aid the Alliance of Dread is giving you, has greatly speeded up the slaughter.
The effort put forth by William, Venus, and others to stop you has in turn greatly slowed down the killing.

The Militant Fair are now assembling in force.
They have appeared in several hundred Crystal Spheres.
Wherever they have appeared, you have lost all contact with your assault forces, Sollir. You will never hear from them again.

- - -

Mr. Draco

EDENA: seeing how serpenteye hasn't emailed the Union's attack/defense for day 5, i'll email it, and include an up-to-date listing of our projects (including the microbes).

ANSWER:

I will read it, and make the best judgement call I can concerning your plans and attacks.

- - -

William Ronald

A NEW HOPE

EDENA: PLEASE check the e-mail I just sent a little while ago marked URGENT. I think I have found a way to have my powers make a HUGE difference to the powers of Good And Neutrality.

ANSWER:

I will do that, William, as soon as I am done with this post.

A call goes out through the multiverse from the Kevellond League, the Baklunish-Esmerin Confederation, and the UC of Toril for aid. It is heard in the Upper Planes, and in many distant worlds. An emotional message detailing the massive destruction is sent to the Taraakians. A sense of urgency permeates it. The images of folks of many races, fighting as one with the Angels, is part of the message.

ANSWER:

The taraakians, or Militant Fair, are throwing all of their available resources into countering Sollir's massive assault.
Even the taraakians, even with 12th level magic, cannot instantly counter an attack of the magnitude sent out by Sollir.
The taraakians are trying to save hundreds of worlds that are under assault, and are fighting new assaults as they appear.

That is why they are in Greyspace yet.
That is why they will not arrive on Day 5.

- - -

Mr. Draco

Edena, I have just sent an email dealing with the attacks/defenses, 11th level assaults, conventional assaults, and 11th level feats for the Union of Worlds (Union of Oerth, Humanoid Alliance, Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth, and Corrupted Shade Allies of the Humanoid Alliance). Also attached is a '.rtf' and a '.txt' file detailing the microbes and other plans of the Union. (the only difference between the two files is formatting, the '.rtf' file has much better formatting)
Did you receive it? (just want to be sure, as it is very important)

ANSWER:

Yes. I will read through it, and make the best calls I can.

- - -

Serpenteye

Some comments and IC reactions

The Nations of Krynn (almost totally defenseless)

15 ROLLED.
RESULT: MASS DESTRUCTION. OVER 50% OF POPULATION KILLED.

*A third of Krynn is part of the UO, protected by 11th level magics. Was this part also affected?

ANSWER:

No. You saved that third of Krynn.
In this the Union of Oerth has done a very great good deed.
Unfortunately, most of Ansalon was not a part of that one third that was protected.

*The God Emperor sends a message to the remaining Lost Elves of the Adri (deserters from the UO):

Your treachery has brought you to the edge of oblivion. Tomorrow you will all be gone, sweapt away by vengeful enemies. There is no hope for you, your immortal existances will be ended, unless you accept my offer. Join the Union of Oerth once again. Pledge new oaths to your rightful rulers and you will be spared. Your past treachery will be forgotten and you will live in the secutiry of our protection. This is your only option, your only future, choose wisely.
We will teleoprt all those who accept to a safe location in the pocket dimentions of the UO. They will be supervised carefully (so they don't betray us again) and converted to Cydians as soon as possible.

ANSWER:

The Lost Elves use what magic they have left to flee to Kalanyr's Ishtarland and the elves and drow there, in the Alliance of Oerth.
They immediately surrender.
They beg for mercy and protection from the Union of Oerth, and from the madness in general.

*The leader of the Humanoid Alliance of Toril (a Cydian under complete control of the God Emperor) sends a message to the people and government of the United Commonwealth:

It saddens me to see my past friends and allies suffer such horrible defeats and massacres.
It breaks my heart to see you helpless and exposed to imminent eradication. My soul cries when considering the losses you've suffered and the far greater tragedy that's about to befall you.
I, and my allies in the Union of Worlds, therefore extend an offer to you, people of the Commonwealth. Join the Union of Worlds as an equal member to the Humanoid Alliance, under the benevolent rule of our two Gods. Failing that, come north. We will protect you from destruction at the hands of your enemies. Come to the Humanoid Alliance, and live as citicens in your own communities, safe and prosperous under a government strong enough to protect you.

ANSWER:

William must answer this speech. I require that he do so.
If he does not, I will.
There are still nearly 100 billion terrified and demoralized people in the United Commonwealth of Toril.
Their leadership is gone, their military has been crushed, their mages and clerics swept away in a sea of red oblivion, and thus they are facing Armaggedon.
They are desperate, willing to pay any price, make any agreement, that will allow them to survive.

Unless William gives me a good reason for the UC to remain independent, and makes a good reply - on these boards - to the Union of the Worlds, I may rule that the UC capitulates.

RESOLUTION OF FESTY DOG'S AGENT OERTH RAIN:
(Played by Mr. Draco and Serpenteye) The Corrupted Black Brotherhood Allies of the Union of Oerth - 100% intact
32 ROLLED.
RESULT: 3% OF THE BB TURN TO GOOD ALIGNMENT. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT?

*A message is sent to the Underdark Alliance:

You have attacked the Union of Worlds, attempting to corrupt our people, to encite them to rebel against their government. Why? Do you realise the consequences of this breach of all the treaties between us? We are outraged and request an explanation so that further hostilities can be avoided. We do not want to escalate this conflict between us.

ANSWER:

Festy Dog, I seriously suggest you answer this IC on the boards.
I know Mr. Draco and Serpenteye well enough to know that, if you do not, you may be facing a war with the Union of Oerth.
Considering the Alliance of Dread is about to attack ... well, it is up to you.

(message from Union of Oerth to Alliance of Dread)

You threaten us? If you were someone else I would ask if you were mad, but I already knew that, your past has made that abundantly obvious. Did you really fail to notice that your attacks failed to harm us and that our, and our allies, attacks against you have almost completely destroyed your capacity to cast 11th level magics? You are in no position to threaten anybody, the Kevellond and the Commonwealth and the other unfortunates will obviously be protected against the few coup-de -graces you can deliver before you're destroyed.
Do not doubt that you will be defeated. The forces arrayed against you are vastly more powerful than you and you can have no hope to defeat them. Your only option is to surrender.
Submit yourself to the mercy of the Union of Worlds. Kneel to our Gods and swear your allegiance and you will be spared. Join the Union of Worlds and your power will not be vaporized and forgotten. This is your only option.

ANSWER:

A cold and grim reply comes from the Alliance of Dread:

We know you, Union of Oerth.
We watched as you betrayed the Shade.
We watched as you betrayed Acererak.
We have watched as you manipulated everyone, hoping to come out atop the heap of corpses.

We know you are sitting back, hoping we will destroy the Alliance of Oerth, and the United Commonwealth, and that they will in turn destroy us.

Then you can walk in and claim what's left, and there will be nobody to oppose you.

We know what your tactics are.

We also know that your tactics will prove, in the end, to be futile.

Are you afraid to die, O People of the Union of Oerth?
For you are going to die.
The Militant Fair will kill you all.

They will not forgive your deeds, your doings, even if the Alliance of Oerth and others do.
They will come here and they will exact retribution for what this world has sent out into the Spheres.
You played your part in that. You worked with the Red Poison. You embraced it.
Even if you had not done so, we do not think the Militant Fair will overlook your warmongering, your aggression, your Olympic Games of Torture, and all the other deeds that stain your hands.

By that time, we will be in our Dark Heaven, forever beyond the reach of the Militant Fair, being rewarded in the Afterlife by the Dark Powers we serve.
The Dark Powers will reward us for our destruction of hope, the end of reason, the death of peace, the massacre of billions.

You will receive no reward.
The Dark Powers will scorn you, and they will punish you for your ineptness and incompetence.
For all you will have accomplished is to die at the hands of the Militant Fair.

Of course ... (and now those listening hear a smirking sound) ... you could always join with us.

If you joined the Alliance of Dread, with our combined might we could defeat the Militant Fair.
Their 12th level magic is strong, but they are few in number, and they could not overwhelm all the Powers of Oerth and Toril put together.
Together, we could destroy the Militant Fair, and then TRULY the Union of the Worlds would be.

You will not do this, of course.
You will continue your game, hoping to placate the Alliance of Oerth, hoping to seem what you are not, hoping that you will rule over our corpses.

You will not placate the Militant Fair.
They will not be fooled by your eloquent diplomacy.
They will not be appeased by your apologies.
They will not accept your offers of restitution.
They will kill you.

Which will be exactly the fate you deserve, because you were too stupid to realize that only TOGETHER could we crush ALL our foes, and with our combined might rule the Spheres.

- - -

William Ronald

A polite response is sent to the representative of the Humanoid Alliance.

We thank you for your kind and generous offer, but we have different views on many matters than the Union of Worlds. We are a culturally and religiously pluralistic society, and our people wish to remain so.
Still, we must thank you for your offer of assistance. I believe that the Dark Powers must be recoiling from the generosity of your spirit. While our paths have parted, we wish you well. May your people be a blessing upon the worlds.

(OOC: Sorry, Serpenteye. My protection for the UC of Toril is taken care of. I will suggest that you contact Mr. Draco, as I gave him a hint of something that will really help us both. Let us say the God Emperor would approve.

The civilians, as many as possible, have been shipped to demi-planes. Let's say that the UC of Toril has a few more tricks up their sleeves.

I doubt that the Alliance of Dread will surrender. However, I think that they fail to see that nearly everyone is opposing them. The troops of the Oerth Alliance, the Union of Worlds, and allied powers will likely prevail. Our dead will be honored, and, where possible, restored to life.
A dark pit likely awaits the Alliance of Dread. I suggest we both give them a strong push into it.

ANSWER:

I think even you, William, are underestimating the gravity of the situation.
Yes, you can attempt to protect the UC with an 11th Level Defense, from the Coup de Grace Attack.
However, any damage that does get through, kills.
Whatever is killed, does not come back. Ever.
If I roll a mere 5% destruction, that's 5 billion people, and another million square miles of land.

I haven't read your e-mail yet.
However, the people of the United Commonwealth, also haven't read it.
They do not know what you are planning.
You haven't told them.

If you do not tell them, if you do not issue a statement strong enough to placate them, you will have a revolt, and I must give the UC to Mr. Draco and Serpenteye.

In other words, if you have a strong plan of action, a plan that you think is a sure-fire way of protecting the 100 billion people at risk, PUT IT UP ON THE BOARDS.

You MUST do something to placate the terrified and demoralized people of the United Commonwealth of Toril.
You must do it now.
Or, they will accept the offer of the Union of the Worlds.

- - -

Kaboom

OOC: Umm... if you talk them into joining you, you become enemy #1 to me, and I think the rest of the OA agrees with me.

ANSWER:

Why, thank you, Kaboom.
I hadn't thought of it in that light.

- - -

Sollir Furryfoot

OOC-I see how everyone is opposed to me...one of the reasons why I did it, if one person doesn't stand up and play the villain than this IR won't be as fun. I'm not out of tricks myself yet though!

ANSWER:

You still have 3 11th Level Powers left.
I'm sure you are quite full of tricks.

The 3 11th Level Powers I am still running, are standing firm with your Powers, Sollir.

Edit-The union of worlds did have their chance to stand by us, breaking off that little treaty...but I think I will consider it OOC

ANSWER:

Sollir, if for some reason you, Mr. Draco, and Serpenteye ally, E-MAIL ME AND TELL ME AT ONCE.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To anyone who cares about those lost in Ravenloft

Darklord Zouron (under my control by the player's agreement) is launching an 11th level Attack against Darklord Melkor.

If 'o Skoteinos agrees to Melkor's terms, then this will be a regular 11th Level Duel, where the only losses can be to 11th Level Infrastructure.

If 'o Skoteinos does not agree to Melkor's terms, then Melkor is considered Disarmed (he was Disarmed before he was sent to Ravenloft.)

That means that, instead of an 11th Level Duel, it will be a Coup de Grace Attack against Melkor and ALL his people.
His people include all those sent to Ravenloft in the IR so far.

Coup de Graces do not destroy 11th Level Infrastructure.
Coup de Graces KILL people.

I need 'o Skoteinos to post, and state whether he will stand with Melkor, or not stand with Melkor.

I have already waited an entire day for this reply, and have not received any statement.

If I - ultimately - receive no reply, then I will assume that the answer to Melkor's request was a no.
The Coup de Grace will proceed.

Mr. Draco

First Post
EDENA: There's no way this side of ravenloft that the Union of Worlds will ally with Sollir. The treaty he is referring to was a non-agression pact before we knew he was responsible for the red puddings. His red pudding attacks which killed some of our civilians, nullified the treaty. Now he pays the price.

[EDIT]- Edena, one other quick thing. My regular email is down, and will be so for the foreseeable future. When you finish reading through the plans file, could you please email the results to fan_vader@hotmail.com ? Thanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads