(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 6)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Question to Forsaken One

I will say it right now ... the overwhelming Defense being put up against the taraakians is going to defeat them, and prevent them from taking the Diadem of Dreams, on Day 6.
The taraakians will, of course, try again, on Day 7 - if they survive the Attacks against them on Day 6.

I need to know, now, if Forsaken One is going to go ahead with the destruction of the suns of Realmspace, Greyspace, and Krynnspace, immediately after the taraakian assault on Day 6 fails.

The reason I am asking is not so I can declare an end to the IR.
I am asking because I must making rulings on what happens when the suns are put out.
Needless to say, this will have ill effects.

With 11th level magic, some will survive. Others, will not.

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Melkor said:
William I am sure that if Hitler had an ability to bring universal destruction while ha was losing a war, he would do it, so would do Stalin or Husain.
Hitler could have. Didn't. the why is hard to say since his grasp on reality was so tenuous. But the sheer amount of biological and chem weapons found in the Reich after the war was chilling.

And Hussein did lose a war without emptying his arsenal of mass destruction. ;)

Hard to say with Stalin since there was not that capability in the USSR while they were losing to Germany. I can imagine him trying to destroy germany. I don't see him trying to do it to China, Argentina and the US just on general principles though.

Last edited:

Melkor to Hazen:

-Come Angel, I challenge you for a duel, we shall see if you are capable of more than long, boring and pathetic speeches!

OOC: Going offline now, I will be back in 5 hours.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The next time someone on these boards tells me people don't enjoy playing evil characters, or that evil is not a part of D&D, my response is going to be:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:) :) :D :) :)

Last edited:

Edena, could you comment on what I posted before?:

Edena, Shade are mass opening portals to Crystal Spheres seized by Red Goo, on Athas, Oerth and especially Toril. Red Legions are emerging from it, in countless billions, marching in sinister silence, they won`t stop until these worlds are completely purified, until every living being there merges with Red Goo.

And check my email, nice stuff there! :) ( really must go offline now)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
You will see the results when I post the Order of Battle for Day 6.

Which will be tomorrow, because my e-mail has died tonight, and won't allow any incoming messages. (Personally, I don't think it's Comcast this time. I think my e-mail server saw what was coming, and it fainted.)

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

The following Powers are Defending Forsaken One's Power from the taraakian Attack - and also in addition are Attacking the taraakians:

Uvenelei's Powers

Erm, check your email.

edit: Hrm, no email, eh? Well, in that case, I'm doing the exact opposite of what you think I'm doing.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen replies.

"I thought by defeating your armies and forcing you to run into a hole I proved I was capable of more than talk. After all the Shadow Throne no longer stands."

"I do not trust you to abide by the rules of any duel. Also, I do not need to duel you to defeat you. You have offended so many, that the question of your end is not if but when."

"Also I am busy with the defense of my people. They are more important than satisfying your pride. Your own people have abandoned you."

OOC: Nice try, Melkor. I do not fight duels with someone who will set his minions on me and call them fair. Plus Hazen has defeated you and your machinations multiple times.

This is not cowardice, but practicality. Also, I know you hate Hazen and I gain more satisfaction in defeating your plans than playing duelist. I think in terms of strategy as a general rather than personal duels.

Oh, and your character is a god and I am not. I serve my people better by defeating your strategy rather than participating in an unfair fight. I consider duels only fair when they are between people of equal power and skill. A master fencer dueling someone who never picked up a blade is not a fair fight. Also, dueling is a stupid way to solve problems.

Edena, I send for the anti-death machine machines I posted in my e-mail and I was not joking about my summoning everything in that post. If Sollir can call the demons and convince them to join the Red Goo, I can ask for help as well. I offer to share my knowledge with everyone who responds to my help.

Also, I think at least one person on your list besides Uvenelei is not defending the Forsaken One and attacking the Taraakians.

Last edited:

Black Omega

First Post
Melkor said:
Black Omega, it wasn`t a total defeat for Hussein, I am confident that if he was about to be overthrown, he would have unleashed all his arsenal.
Well, it was a total military defeat. By the time the US stopped there was little to stop an advance on Baghdad.

The rest is getting into opinion and conjecture. We can guess why he didn't. Whether it was concern over getting nuked in response or something else.

But this is getting way off topic so I'll leave it at that.:)

Remove ads