• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 6)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
RULING

Enough time has passed that Day 5 is ended.

It is now Day 6.

Everyone's stated Attacks and Defenses are considered Held (and grow by two Categories.)

However, anyone can declare they are dropping Attacks, and selecting a new target for Attacks on Day 6.

The 3 Powers that Yours Truly is running are offering to drop all of their Attacks against the IR Powers, and retarget all their might against the taraakians.
The 3 Powers that Yours Truly is running are offering alliance with the Union of the Worlds.
The 3 Powers that Yours Truly are running are urging Sollir's 3 remaining Powers to follow suit.

This assumes, of course, that the Alliance of Oerth, and others, agree to drop their Attacks against the Alliance of Dread.
The Alliance of Dread is offering a truce and cease-fire with the Alliance of Oerth, and the IR Powers of Toril.

Oh I am sorry Edena, actually it was at page 1, I will repost:

Melkor seems to be bored by this speech:

-Well, it seems we might have a problem here, for I DO enjoy all these things not permitted by your law, things thare nothing but abstract concepts, created so those like you can be sure of their rightousness. For there is no abstract morality that makes you right Mr Taarakian, only certain points of view, everything that matters is POWER, for those that posess it can force their beliefs upon others, weaker than themselves. Tell me, do you believe, like our deluded friend Hazen, that there is a single omnipotent, all-powerful being that is "Good"? I find this theory laughable, for even if such a being exists, wouldn`t it be completely alien to us and our concepts of morality? But there is a force in the mulitiverse that will claim supremacy upon all- The Eternal Void, that shall take everything, sooner or later, this is the only power that I consider to be superior upon myself. But while waiting for Entropy to claim me, I intend to have FUN, I want to see my enemies suffer, I want to see their pain, to hear their screams, I want them to submit to my WILL, willingly or not. If I fail in doing this... let it be, at least I will try to make as many of them as possible embrace oblivion alonside myself.
So, do you have anything to add, Mr Ambassador, or shall I return to my Domain, to do things that you dislike so much, or will you try to make me stay?

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr watches Zouron destroy the bird robbing it of the essence of life. He reaches out to the shadow and takes a hold of it. A glow seems to surround his hands and the bird is returned to life (or at list given the freedom of death if Zouron's power is great enough to prevent its resurrection).

zouron

First Post
((technically zouron used the soul later in the post to write in the book of damnation, the shadow was the corrupted essence of life soulless hopeless and full of hatred aka a standard MM shadow))

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra nods her head... "Pleased to meet you Alennthressus..." she smiles sweetly.

"I cannot offer answers... but I have offered our peice... we wish to seek life and wish to have the autonomy to do so... and we will not bow to any third party.. to parcel out a power we have already achieved."

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Thank you Alennthressus, It is good to be able to speak to you as a person as opossed to a nameless figure. I ask of you to state what you desire of my people, we have our limits but we are willing to seek a compromise."

Prince Rivalen speaks:

While it may seem otherwise, I wasn`t responsible for giving orders to attack United Commonwealth of Toril. You see when I claimed that The Shade loyal in Melkor are in significant minority I exagerated a bit. Remaining Melkorians, led by Shadowlord Bealros, who as a Demon Lord symphatizes with Melkor destructive plans, have gained control of Amm, with help of their demonic allies. They have joined Alliance of Dread and are responsible for attack on Commonwealth.

Anyway, it doesn`t really matter, I won`t let a bunch of strangers judge my actions, I will oppose Taarakians even at a cost of my life.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Alennthressus speaks - the decision of the taraakians

Alennthressus communicates again:

- - -

We offer our alliance and protection to the Alliance of Oerth, the United Commonwealth of Toril, the Republic of Selune, the Church of Toril, the Church of Mercy, the Nations of the Chosen of Mystra, and the Penumbral Hub - assuming Anabstercorian yields to us the True Staff of Ancient Penumbra.
We offer to transport your people to safety, remove them temporarily from harm's way, while we deal with the warmongers.

We will make war against the Union of the Worlds, which embraces oppression and the suppression of all freedom.
We will make war against the Alliance of Dread, for whom the only answer acceptable is destruction.
We will make war against the Shade, who have repeatedly demonstrated that only entropy will satisfy them.
We will make war against Iuz and Chorazin, for we see the black heart of Iuz, and we know of his deed to awaken the Blood Waste.
We will make war against the Eternal Empire, which has made common cause with Iuz, and shares his desire for war and ruin.
We will make war with the Hive Cluster, which has destroyed the innocent people of four worlds, and have repeatedly demonstrated their lack of respect for the lives of others.
We will make war with the Scro Star League, if it chooses to stand with the Hive Cluster.

We will enter Ravenloft, and we will make war against Zouron the Dark, and against Lord Melkor.
We will rescue those sent to Ravenloft, and return them home.

We will make war with those who choose to stand with them.

Last edited:

Remove ads