(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz nods... "I see..."

A tear rolls down his cheek... a blackened tear... he wipes it away, "My people have long since left... under the care of Talindra, my companion and empress. They are ehading or the Demiplane of Hope... and they shall fight for its defense... but I am old... stubborn... and I ask only one thing... I shall do soemthing for my people... if it sruvives it shall be their gift... I shall sacrifice my divine life essence... to finish what my people have wrought... so that they have a world to call their own when... you succeed."

Iuz gulps, but looks resolute, "I hope you can pledge to their safety... this is my final act. Our greatest hour, Ours, Allenthressus. You have my faith... my word and my bond... now I must go... and finish what I have done..."

Iuz fades from view and appears before the unfinished world... and then in a final act of selflessness ignites his soul and releases the full brunt of his divine power into the world he is creating... in one final nova of Glowing Darkness he is gone... Talindra remaining to oversee his people in the Demiplane of Hope...

IMPORTANT

Edena, I have to go off in.. 20 min orso. I just had a enfuriated father in this room....

Me and Skot have Final Exams comming and we need to study but all the going late to bed isn't really constructive for our learning when we are tired.. I say what's just 1 more late night... well... my dad thinks differently...

He one great guy but it seems I'm pushing it here...

I pulled out just another 30 minutes and this will just have to do .. sorry.. it seem your 2 primary players inthis case, namely Melkor and me are going to have to be absent.

Sorry........

------------------------------

back to the game... I think Edena, you understand as well that I'm trying to gain creadit for this action with my PC... this is a once of a millennia oppertunity to grow grand and renowned...

So I hope you can understand my attempt to try and gain that renown and tho gain the credit for the change.

I'm trying to do everything I can here within my limits and the limits of reason of the game and the over to survive and still gain what I want....

Hope you understand that.. how selfish it might seem.

Tokiwong

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Tokiwong, I will take that as an endorsement, by Iuz, of the taraakian use of the Diadem (unless you state specifically otherwise)

OOC: It is an endorsement what of his final act?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am sorry, Forsaken One, about the family situation.

My sincere regrets. I hope things improve.

Does this mean, then, that Vaeregoth refuses the Diadem to the taraakians?

And yes, I understand and appreciate that you are only trying to play properly IC.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Talindra arrives at the Demiplane of Hope it seems at the 11th hour with the rest of the powers of Iuz... but Iuz is not with her... she seems sad and grim... her face red from tears... but she looks determined and strong for her people...

"Bring word to Hazen the Angel... we shall fight for this world... we shall fight the Shade... we shall win... that was Iuz's last wish..."

Mr. Draco

First Post
In the hall of the God-Emperor footsteps are heard.

As Liracia finishes her tears, Kas steps up to the group.

"Perhaps I can offer another solution?

Take the God-emperor and myself up to your command ship. Let us meet with the generals that began the attack on our ally. Let us see for ourselves what your grand craft is like on the inside, and there learn of what plans your generals had after seizing the diadem of dreams, and why they considered it so important. Let us meet with whomever called back your first ambassador, and in doing so ignored our proposition for peace and alliance.

Then, we will be able to pass judgement on your request.

Then, we will have a better understanding of your reasoning.

If you deny this, then I mst ask you why. For, if you truly wish to repent for your earlier actions, it should be no problem to reveal plans which will never come into action. It should be no problem to allow us to talk with those who wish us no harm or repression."

I'm just curious why the hell I'm not able to gain credit for this hmmmmmmm

/me ponders some more.

Btw cool that the Taraakians never speak of the thing that is above them and they believe in to anyone outside of themselves.

They just did :D

Taraak, greetings to what ever you are :D

Edena give me 10 minutes to think about it....
If it just damn isn't possible for me to do the change, to create the effect and gain credit for it and the renown...

Demmit... then I'll just hand over the Diadem to them.

I'll probably die for this or lose the diadem because of some very persuasive roleplaying from the part of the dm.. but what the heck...

Still got ambitions to fullfill...

if it is 100% clear that Vaeregoth cannot gain the renown or credit for the change (bubye chance that comes once in a ternity...) then she will hand it over to the Taraakian.

But if possible she would like to be present at the manifesting of the change and stay ever present at where ever the Diadem is..

Anab.. understand the obsession with a Artifact now :D

'o Skoteinos

First Post
<<Kas, God Emperor! Stop hiding behind their attack. They have attack the Hive, not you. Yes, you helped to defend us, and we are greatful for that. But we do not want you to hide your true feelings behind the excuse of the Taraakians attacking your allies. We have forgiven them. We have accepted their request. If you want to hide behind the "you attacked our allies" excuse, you should trust them, for your allies are having faith in them. If you care such a great deal about us, then trust the judgement of the Queen and give the Taraakians permission to use the change.>>

Remove ads