(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
It is quite simple, 'o Skoteinos.

The taraakians ordered your Powers to go to the Kevellond League.

Your Powers refused to go.

For various reasons, this has importance within the IR.

- - -

The taraakian looks at Vaeregoth, and communicates simply:

A joining of myself and yourself will not give us the power we need.
It would, obviously, grant great power, both to you and to us.

However, the power we seek is not ... that ... kind of power.
It is another kind of power. A power based on faith.

Without that power, we cannot achieve our goal.

The God Emperor, in his speech, appears to have ended our endeavor to halt the assault of the Shade.
That is why we are sad.

We are not sad for ourselves, Vaeregoth.
We are sad for you.
We grieve for you and your people.
For your worlds.
For your dreams.

Smorrie~~

Ik ben bang tot 2 uur anders gaan me ouders me spanken watn ik meot hard gaan leren van ze....

Sanne was 4 dagen langs geweest en dat was al twijfelachtig of mocht...

(h0t sex0r :p)

btw wat vind je van me posts?

Ik kan toch best aardig IC en descriptive spelen he ?:p

Dat ik te lam ben om het tijdens de d&d sessies te doen (en het klinkt ook zo dom.. **zucht** Dwergen...)

Serpenteye

First Post
_____________'o Skoteinos posted:
<<God Emperor, I speak in the name of my Queen, Vaeregoth.>> The message reaches the God Emperor only seconds after his hateful reply to the Taraakian ambassador.

<<My Queen has granted the change in reality to the Taraakians. But your refusal is not only bringing doom to yourself, but also to us and all other faction on Oerth, Toril, Krynn, Mystara and Athas. By being this stubborn you risk the doom of us all. And why? Because someone is more powerful than you are...>>

<<As She has said before, "it is time for us as nations and as individuals to set aside our longlasting feuds and unite." We ask of you, God Emperor, to do something with these words. Set aside your petty strive with the Taraakians, for greater dangers are upon us. We bid you that you approve to the Taraakians using the Didem of Dream, the one reality change they have been granted, so that they may safe us all. Are you willing to listen to our words, God Emperor?>>

"I am willing to listen, cerebrate. Indeed, I have listened and I remember every public action the teraakians have committed here. I have heard them demanding the unconditional surrender of us all. I have heard them threaten us all with the magical equivalent of lobotomy if we disobeyed them. I have seen them attack my allies without provocation.
I have heard them change their words. Beings of ultimate lawfulness, suddenly deciding to act completely differently from the way they did yesterday. Beings of immortal intelligence, apparently, making error after error in their judgenemt and policies. I trust neither their judgement nor their intentions, they are too changeable, too unreliable, too chaotic. Their cure might be worse than the disease.
However, I understand the danger we are all in, and I am willing to compromise. The diadem of dreams belongs to Vaeregoth. She has offered the teraakians that she link mentally with some of them and that they together, under her control, use the power of the dream. That I will accept, for I know her to be wise and trustworthy. I know the terraakians to be whimsical and foolish."

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
OOC to Forsaken One, and everyone else:

I cannot reveal the answer - the nature of the change - Forsaken One.

If I do, that ends all hope that that change could be accomplished.

That is how it works, I'm afraid.
The change is something you cannot have foreknowledge of.
Foreknowledge of the change, would doom any chance of it being able to happen.

Consider that a Ruling.
Consider it a very final Ruling.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz presents himself... the true self.. the Divine fury of himself to the Taraakians... he is grim... brooding and brimming with power... "Let us talk... for I know little of you... or your ways besides your belligerence... Other powers trust you... and I now... shall see why..."

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
:/...heb geen id tot hoe laat ik op ga blijven...voel me kut en kan niet chatten...su><0rs.

en ik denk niet dat ik het wil weten van jou & sanne...maakt het alleen maar erger...:(

en ik heb gewoon nog geen flikker geleerd...gvd, ik zuig zo hard...

maar goed, het ziet er naar uit dat de god keizer om is...wie moeten we nog? :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Liracia finally loses her composure.

This is very rare in taraakians, and it only occurs in extremis.

This is extremis.

She mentally shouts:

WE MUST HAVE THE PHYSICAL DIADEM.
WE MUST HAVE IT TO OURSELVES FOR A FEW HOURS.
HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE SAY THAT?!
DID YOU NOT HEAR US THE FIRST TIME?!

WE CANNOT SHARE THE CHANGE WITH VAEREGOTH - IF WE COULD, WE WOULD!

WE CANNOT.

WE APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF YOU FOR ANY MISTAKES WE HAVE MADE.
WE APOLOGIZE TO THE GOD EMPEROR FOR ANY INSULT WE MADE TO HIM.
WE APOLOGIZE FOR EVERYTHING, FOR EVERY SLIGHT OR INSULT WE COMMITTED.
WE APOLOGIZE.
WE APOLOGIZE.
WE APOLOGIZE.
WE APOLOGIZE!
WE APOLOGIZE!!!
WE APOLOGIZE!!!!!

(She literally screams this last statement)

WE APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FAITH IN US.
TRUST US.
HELP US, AND WE WILL HELP YOU.

LET US HAVE THE PHYSICAL DIADEM.
LET YOUR LEADERS BLESS OUR USE OF IT.

Then, the young taraakian lady bursts into tears.

Remove ads