(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 8)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
<<God Emperor, I speak in the name of my Queen, Vaeregoth.>> The message reaches the God Emperor only seconds after his hateful reply to the Taraakian ambassador.

<<My Queen has granted the change in reality to the Taraakians. But your refusal is not only bringing doom to yourself, but also to us and all other faction on Oerth, Toril, Krynn, Mystara and Athas. By being this stubborn you risk the doom of us all. And why? Because someone is more powerful than you are...>>

<<As She has said before, "it is time for us as nations and as individuals to set aside our longlasting feuds and unite." We ask of you, God Emperor, to do something with these words. Set aside your petty strive with the Taraakians, for greater dangers are upon us. We bid you that you approve to the Taraakians using the Didem of Dream, the one reality change they have been granted, so that they may safe us all. Are you willing to listen to our words, God Emperor?>>

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Forsaken One, the speech just given by the God Emperor to Liracia has made the situation irrelevant.

One thing the taraakians cannot address, or change - with all their power they cannot alter it - is the hatred in the heart of another.

The God Emperor has openly declared his hate.
He has openly rejected them, and their request.
It does not appear likely he will change his mind, much less his heart.

Now, although this is appropriate, perhaps, IC for the God Emperor, there are consequences to this.
There are always consequences to what PCs do.

In this case, one of those consequences is that the taraakians are no longer requesting the Diadem of Dreams.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
edena, why are the Taraakians so unhappy with my decicion to stay on Ahtas? The Forsaken One is not leaving either, and they don't seem to be unhappy about him...

Vaeregoth feels the despair and the fear inside the mind of the Taraakians mind bounded to his.

<<Failure will not come that easily, and failure won't be total.>>

<<Not if I can change it.>>

<<Why do you feel so sorrowfully when we and the joined children of the Swarms choose to remain here and face our destiny here? Why?>>

<<Now grant me the power and insight that is required to fullfill your dream, your request.>>

<<Taraakian, share your mind with me, let me tap into your power and let us make it done. Let us reforge reality and stand up to fate.>>

<<Faillure has not come to pass, not yet. Do not give up hope, not your faith.>>

<<Stand besides me now, in your ancient power, wisdom and might. Be proud, have faith.>>

<<The end hasn't come until all is lost, it's not over until it's over and the impossible can happen. Stand proud, don't give up hope, join with me, share your mind and let us take fate into our own hands. Join HERE with me and NOW. Let us, Taraakian and Formian, here and now take it into our own hands, stand up, rise. Have faith and believe. RISE Taraakian, RISE. How can you give up now, defy destiny and take it all in yuor own hands.>>

<<Join me Taraakian, join me and defy the willl of the gods, defy fate and destiny itself.>>

<<Join with me and reshape reality, join with me and mold your dream into reality. Create the everything from the nothing.>>

<<Join with me and be as a god, join with me and forge destiny.>>

---------

OOC: Edena, this might even be asking that he sacrifises himself and lets his mind an thoughts merge with Vaeregoth, that She merges and absorbs this Taraakian. She absorbs his knowledge, his mind links, his powers.

Vaeregoth will forge this reality change, she won't give up now, she won't give up ever, she won't give up until the will be no more.

Let Vaeregoth inspire the Taraakian, let him join her, let him share his essence and let them challenge fate.

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz looks into the eyes of the Taraakian... "I refuse... because in your case faith is not an option. I can see you care greatly, but I also see the sting of hypocrisy upon your limits... I ask you this... would you place blind faith in my person if I came to your world and threatened your immediate extermination... and then changed roles and asked you to trust me? Would you deal with the honeyed words of the demon?

Edena, they can always try.

And why would they need them ALL?

Curious about that, the ones not willing will just not fall under the change or get hit by whatever is comming, dunno....

And I hope SKoteinos can convince the Emperor, I hop he changes his mind and agrees with Vaeregoths decision. I hope he will follow her onto the shores of destiny.

Now that it is most needed.

Trust Vaeregoth Serpenteye, trust in her and have faith in her.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Liracia's last attempt - She again talks to the God Emperor

Liracia turns at the entrance, and walks back to confront the God Emperor.
She is quite angry, and her face is cold and resolute.
This time, when she communicates, she is neither polite nor restrained:

- - -

So, you will be a fool.
God Emperor, you denigrate yourself and your people, and you ultimately condemn them all.
All of this for what you call hate.

We would call it envy.
And hate, thrown in for good measure.

Your hate makes you into a small thing.
Your hate makes you into a disgrace.
Your hate makes you into a traitor to your people.
Your hate makes you into a dead man, and worse.

You would allow Melkor to destroy you, in the name of your hate.
And destroy you he will.

We thought you were intelligent.
We thought you were wise.
However, he who succumbs to hate is neither intelligent nor wise.

Do you think you will, somehow, escape the assault of the Shade that is coming?
Do you think you will rescue your people?
Melkor thought of that, O God Emperor.
There will be no escape.
There will be no survivors.

(she sneers, a voiceless sneer, and communicates)

But you just sit on that throne, and gloat in your hatred.
You sit on that throne, little man, and delight in your dark feelings.

You believe you have won, for in losing you will destroy all the others.
You believe many things.
Most of them wrong.

Wallow in your hate, then!
Wallow in it, and when it suffocates you, die and then the peace of death will release you.
Apparently, in your case, only death will release you.
That assumes you die - Melkor's attack may not be so kindly.

Are you angry with me?
Do you wish to fight with me?
If you insist on battle, I will do battle with you.
I will not kill you, God Emperor.

However, I WILL turn you over my knee, and with my sword I will spank you, and spank you well, until the blood flows freely.
As a hateful, hate filled child should be corrected by loving parents, so I would be glad to correct you.

We DO believe in corporeal punishment, we taraakians, and we administer it to all of those who violate our laws, and who misbehave themselves.
Punishment, and then love, for those who have gone wrong, have lost themselves, and must be led back from the darkness.

And you are most certainly lost.
You have most certainly lost your way, God Emperor.

Edena, might you mail me or tell me NOW, what the change would have been?

I might be able to use it for my own world or for someother that I might save.

I'm not gonna give up, I'm gonna try and defy it all like I did before.

I'm gonna challenge and stand up against anything someone is gonna throw at me.

I need to show I'm made out of God material :p

Serpenteye, have faith in Vaeregoth, set it all aside, trust.

Blind trust, have faith in her. Believe in her.

Forgive the Taraakians, grow above and beyond yourself.

LIVE for your people, be humble like they were to me.

Put side your pride and be humble.

You always said you loved your people, now is the time to lower yourself and to put aside you power, your amibtions and your pride.

Be humble, for once.

Follow Vaeregoth, folloher, believe in her and have faith.

Remove ads