• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) What would your PC do, if he or she received the Sending of the Wanderer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr is gathering a group of the mightiest of drow and demons and arming them with the best equipment he can get they set forth to fight Vecna gathering allies as we go to do battle with Vecna himself. We're taking an army of drow and giants with us to hold of Vecna's legions hopefully long enough to smite down the archlich.

Kalanyr

Explorer
As far as I know the Drow are allied with

Iuz
Demons
Church of Shade (and through them Yugoloth)
Orcs of Pomarj
The wartorn empire of Aerdi

Hopefully Kaz,The unseelie and other Underdark races will join us
(And something seems to be happening with the Knights of Luna)

Kalanyr

Explorer
I somehow left out I will also be bringin the mightiest well-equipped Giants I can find with me. (Silly me)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
... Pomarj is now allied with the Lortmil Technocracy. GnomeWorks, could you confirm this...

Yes, I can confirm that. Lortmils is allied with: Pomarj, Kevellond League, and Empire of Aerdi.

GnomeWorks, isn't it wonderful?

They all want to ally with you, while half of them are threatening to crush you.

It is up to you who you give out technology and technomancy to, but ...

I NEED TO KNOW NOW if you are giving out technology, and technomancy (your UC benefactors and you came to an agreement at the very beginning that you would not do anything of the sort, until they gave your permission to do so!) to any of the powers of Oerth

Oh yes, quite wonderful. :D :) :(

At the moment, no, Lortmils is not handing out technology/technomancy. I have hinted that we may be willing to give some out to who we are allied with, if we are asked to, in preventing Vecna's rising - but we are not giving it out yet.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
We start doling out firearms, advanced weaponry, etc. etc, to those who are allied with us. Vecna needs to be handled, and it looks like we're handling that right now. Hopefully the UC won't be too upset, if we just give out a little bit, and collect everything we've doled out once we're done with Vecna.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Any Kender seen by drow,demon or giant will be tortured painully and long and then killed !

Edit- The same goes for any Krynnian gnomes we see too! We shall recognise them by theirtalkinglikethisandneverstoppingtotakeabreath!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Drow stand open to all offers of Alliance Vecna is far to dangerous to let our petty hatreds cloud this (for now).

Oh the priests of Ghaunador are in confusion on one hand they were impressed by the idea of the ooze but the revolution of the ooze seems to indicate it was not Ghaunador's will (congrats Anabstercorian) the Church of Ghaunador now opposes all further movement of the Society of Erotic Oozes.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I wish to send a small force to look into freeing Yagig from below Castle Greyhawk his aid against Vecna might be useful.

Personally I consider Vecna as the only greater power a far greater threat than the torillians,besides if we defeat him we may acquire some of his strength.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
I will accept the offer of the Teleport Circle however for the sake of both our peoples I will insist it is outside the borders of either of our territorys but not within anyone elses territory either, I will see my end is well guarded, you I expect will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads