(IR) What would your PC do if he or she received the Wanderer's Sending - Thread Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Just some notes

Edena:
Since I'm exhausted and have to work tomorow, just a few notes

1- We continue reasearching new technologys based on what we have learned and aquired from the Lortmill Technocracy and the Church of shade.

2- we Continue with the industrilization of Pomarj and the Uleks. This means Factories (both above and below ground), Rail systems, Foundrys, etc...

3- We incorporate what magicial knowlede we have gleaned from the shades into our own Magicial lore, Training our Adepts, Wizards, and sorcerers in Shadow magic.

4- we seek out new recruits for our armies from other orc tribes arround oerth.

5- We continue to stockpile weapions, amunition, food, medical supplies, etc...

6- we continue with our secret plans, as outlined in the e-mail I sent you.

I will try to post tomorow morning, but if not I'll be here in the evening

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena

I really need to know how my wars against the rebels+hextorites, Rel Astrians and Sunndi are proceeding. You wrote on pg 5 or 6 that Sunndi would be overwhelmed if they got no allies. They have no allies and we put as much pressure on Sunndi as we ever did, their time is out. Consider that we have quite a few of Forsaken Ones Baatezu fighting on our side

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

The forces of the Kevellond League wait for permission to engage Vecna's Legions on behalf of Toril and its peoples.

Gwilym will offer his assistance to Forrester (who seems to be bowing out), Reprisal, and other Torillian powers.

The Kevellond League calls out to the following powers:

Gnomeworks(Lortmils Technomancy, Eastern Alliance of Nyrond, County of Urnst, and Duchy of Urnst):

To the Lortmils Technomancy:

Speak to your friends in the UC of Toril. We stand ready to help.

To Nyrond and the Urnst nations: When things were dark, we stood with you. Even despite the criticism of the Emperor of Aerdi. Where do you stand?

Darkeness (FINALLY, someone is playing the Baklunish-Esmerin Alliance!): We have relayed everything our ambassador Gwilym Raonul has learned. What do you believe? Where do you stand?

When the threat of Vecna first emerged, without hesitation, we committed ourselves to your aid. We seek the wisdom of your counsel.

Alyx (Representing the Rising Sun, consisting of the Celestial Empire, the Lendore Isles, Celene, and Varanaith): As promised, we have shared all that we have learned. We desire your counsel and thank you for your assistance.

Mr. Draco, Representing Kas and Rel Astra: What is your counsel, greatest foe of Vecna?

In general, everyone is contacted. An extremely vigorous effort begins to locate Vecna.

We continue to arm, to build our technological resources, our magical resources, and we contine our efforts of diplomacy. Now that the Kevellond League knows the truth about Toril, it will be spread.

As per the agreement with Forrester, humanoids in the Kevellond League will be treated as citizens. They may have freedom of worship, but the sacrifice of sentient beings - except for Vecna - is illegal. They are given the same rights and opportunities as others, food, homes, education, and an opportunity for gainful employment.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
To William Ronald and Edena

In general, everyone is contacted. An extremely vigorous effort begins to locate Vecna.

We offer whatever resources we can spare (which is not much) to aid you in this. We have a bone to pick with Vecna too and it's quite important for us to find him.

OOC: I am lying
-----
I'm logging out but our plans for industrialization, research and wars continue. We might be willing to offer a ceace fire to Rel Astra since we know nothing of our allies' standing in that war and since it seems Rel Astra have joined with Kas. Awaiting further developments.

To Edena: It might be wise to advance the timeline a few years since everybody are industrializing though only a few days have passed since the beginning of the first thread (the chronology is rather confusing).

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

Considering SerpentEyes last post, and his post urging the destruction of Toril, I will feed him false information on our efforts. The same with every other faction which seemed to damn the UC of Toril.

I also contact Kas, and urge for calm.

I will e-mail Reprisal. I need to know what to do with my troops. If they are sent home, they will be sad but understand.

I will check in a little later before going to bed.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Why isn't this over in the In Character Forum, or suchlike?

Everything is under control: I believe that Piratcat will put it there after a certain period of time. :)

- Darkness

Last edited by a moderator:

William Ronald

Explorer
Well, at least I got an elite strike force that went in with Turrosh Mak's troops. (They will try to defeat the enemy, and keep each other and Turrosh Mak's soldier's arrive. They also will try to protect the innocent.)

JohnBrown

First Post
OCC: If what I just skimmed through is true, Aerdi just allied with Vecna, or at least they are exchanging information!?! Well, assuming that I know this, and assuming that it is true, then The Empire of Iuz consider any alliance with The Great Kingdom null and void. Iuz will send an image of himself will appear to the leaders of the rest of the alliance to express again in no uncertain terms that Vecna is the real threat and the people of Toril can be dealt with later. If Aerdi has truly allied with Vecna, the Drow, The Pomarj, etc. will have to make a decision about who’s their allies are who isn’t.

The Empire of Iuz will take the following actions.

1. As many demons as can be brought to Oerth will be.

2. Barriers magical, technological, and otherwise will be reinforced and/or establish around our technology production and research centers.

3.The Drow, Turrosh Mak, and The Church of Shades, Kas, and Mordenkainen will be invited to take part in guerilla raids on the research centers of the Aerdi and on Vecna’s command and control centers (If Iuz doesn’t know about the Aerdi involvement with Vecna, then the strikes will be aimed just at Vecna’s troops). I realize that they also probably magically warded, etc., so Iuz will lead what raids that he can without jeopardizing his own personal plans and or losing control of his Empire. Teleportation circles, mass teleports, and the like will be used to move troops with lightning speed. If my allies join me, great! Otherwise, The Empire of Iuz will go it alone.

4. If the alliance is still intact, and our forces are in place (again, I have just skimmed the last 5 or so pages of stuff), then I suggest that we strike now and strike hard. In addition to his military support (humanoids and demons) Iuz will lend whatever personal support he can without jeopardizing the conditions stated above.

5. Ivid (assuming he is not involved in this Vecna madness) will be contacted. Perhaps he might like to do something about this upstart that as usurped his throne?

6. Whatever quasi-deities, hero-gods, etc. that can be contacted (assuming that the will even want to talk to Iuz) will be contacted and tried to be brought into the fold against Vecna.

Of course, Iuz will attempt to be as subtle and covert about his preparations as he can. (Again, none of these will be done to such a degree as to jepordize his own plans Edena).

The Empire of Iuz will not under any circumstances ally themselves with Vecna. Vecna is Oerth’s true enemy, and (and he can’t believe that he is saying this), if Iuz has to save the world (even if just so that he can conquer it later), then he will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads