Iron Crypt of the Heretics -- 1E version

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Thanks man! I thought for sure I was going to have to pony up a ton of $ on Ebay to get one after missing out at the con. Those people who bought 15-20 copies at a time to dump on ebay later are going to be kicking themselves now...

Well, the Gen Con editions could very well end up being more desireable to collectors than the 2nd printing.

Xyanthon

First Post
This is really cool. I have quite a few DDC modules and greatly enjoy them. I pretty much like all the incarnation of D&D and will gladly play any of them, but I have the greatest love for 1e and was poised to get on eBay to get a copy of this. Now I'm so glad to hear that Goodman is going to take preorders for a second printing. I'll be all over this!

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Treebore said:
Ditto!

I just want one to use. Could care less about collectability.

Yeah, but you aren't collectors :p

I was looking at the Goodman Games forum and some people there apparently want the 2nd printing to include the typos and such of the original.

While I doubt this will reach B3 status, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes for $500 someday. (If the 2nd printing is indeed different)

trancejeremy said:
Yeah, but you aren't collectors :p

I was looking at the Goodman Games forum and some people there apparently want the 2nd printing to include the typos and such of the original.

Yep, I saw that too. All I can say is that I'm the guy who takes toys out of the packages, writes in my game books, and beats the hell out of stuff when I use it. Owning something fun is good. Obsessing over something to that degree is insane. I just want to read it, run it, and remember it. It'll look like crap by the time I'm finished anyway, so 1st or 2nd printing doesn't matter to me one bit.

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Yep, I saw that too. All I can say is that I'm the guy who takes toys out of the packages, writes in my game books, and beats the hell out of stuff when I use it. Owning something fun is good. Obsessing over something to that degree is insane. I just want to read it, run it, and remember it. It'll look like crap by the time I'm finished anyway, so 1st or 2nd printing doesn't matter to me one bit.

Ha ha-

You should check out the Advanced Squad Leader Auctions, talk about obsessive, stuff thats still in print, goes for a few dollars more on eBay.

Scott

Remove ads