• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2010 Discussion Thread

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Also, as for human slaver, I took it to mean slaver who is a human, rather than a slaver who deals in humans. That's why I had a human leader for the storm giants.

I need to apologize for not giving you appropriate credit for that ingredient.

It would not have changed the judgement, but my report should have give you credit where credit was due. I am still of the opinion that the setting of the floating swamp, and the use of other ingredients like the chronometer, gave the other entry the edge over yours. But it is sure aggravating to have gotten something wrong in my report.

Sorry for that.

-rg

Tremorsense

First Post
Alright, I just spent the past couple hours writing like mad, only to realize that my entry is completely lacking in helicopter seeds. Clearly I'm more of a Pewter DM, maybe Tin. I'm sorry, Iron Sky, that I can't give you a run for your money, but congratulations anyway :blush:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Alright, I just spent the past couple hours writing like mad, only to realize that my entry is completely lacking in helicopter seeds. Clearly I'm more of a Pewter DM, maybe Tin. I'm sorry, Iron Sky, that I can't give you a run for your money, but congratulations anyway :blush:

Post what you have anyway, Tremorsense. We're all suckers for adventures anyway.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
My entry, The Tannhauser Effect is up.

By all means, post it anyway, I'd enjoy seeing what you created at least!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Wow, Iron Sky. Just...wow. I can't believe you got a cohesive story to fall out of that potpourri of random words. I'm still baffled by the waif.

Come on and post what you've got, Tremorsense. I'm curious to see how you put that mess together into an adventure, even without the seeds.

Last edited:

Sanzuo

First Post
Whew, done. I just got back from a grueling work shift, so I'm just going to go over this again and make sure I'm satisfied with it. Let me know when it is ok to post it.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
Whew, done. I just got back from a grueling work shift, so I'm just going to go over this again and make sure I'm satisfied with it. Let me know when it is ok to post it.
It's okay to post it whenever it is finished, up to the last minute of the deadline. There is no penalty for posting it early.

Remove ads