• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Heroes

WesternWolf

First Post
After coming across the Iron Heroes books I'm heavily considering converting my upcoming game to it. I was wondering if anyone had any cool resources for IH outside of the books that they could share with me. Thanks ahead of time.

WesternWolf said:
After coming across the Iron Heroes books I'm heavily considering converting my upcoming game to it. I was wondering if anyone had any cool resources for IH outside of the books that they could share with me. Thanks ahead of time.
Hong has a site devoted to Iron Heroes, and if I am not mistaken, Fiery Dragon has bought the game from Malhavoc and will probably also have some resources online.

No links from me, but I think hong will chime in soon, and I suppose the Fiery Dragon website should be easily found. :)

iwatt

First Post
There's the Iron League, which is the official repository for fan stuff. Check out the awesome Staff Mastery feats. ;)

Hong's Iron Heroes Hack has some cool stuff in it. Personally, I use his villain classes and his streamlined ruls for Denying Active Defense.

Finally, the compiled Errata and FAQ . If you have the newer version of the Core book, it's has a lot of the errata included, but there should also be additional info on the Companion I believe.

The House rules wiki and the Spellcasting Variants wiki are also very useful.

Finally, a conversion of the Magic of Incarnum rules can be found here.

Jenrock

First Post
Actually, while the afore mentioned ironcarnum is a fun source, it has nothing to do with MoI, save for the name (unless, of course, it has been drastically changed since my last visit).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads