• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron Kingdom World Guide Cover is UP!

Privateer Press has posted a mock up of the cover for their upcoming World Guide. They've also set an anticipated release date of March next year for this monster. Here's the link to the cover:

Privatee Press

I for one am eagerly awaiting this book.

-Ashrum

Last edited:

talien

Community Supporter
Hahah, I read this as "coverup." As in, suddenly the World Guide is being disavowed like Roswell or something.

Glad to see progress is being made. :)

Kanegrundar

Explorer
To steal a phrase from Dave Chapelle in Half-Baked: This book is going to be the "shizznittlebam snip snap sack!!!!"

In other words, I can't wait for March. I love the IK setting and I just got to have more of it!

Kane

I do hope though that their production on the RPG side of the house picks up a little steam after th World guide. They've already stated that they have a number of things ready, but they wouldn't put them out until after the world guide was released. That sounds promising, but since I know how much simply waiting on artwork can slow down even a complete manuscript I have my fears on this one.

-Ashrum

Remove ads