• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

carpedavid

First Post
Berandor said:
Mark me as alternate... though you might have to send me an e-mail if I'm needed (I don't check in as regularly as I used to). Send to "ppricken" at the domain "t-online.de" (also available through my profile)

You're officially alternate number three.

WinnipegDragon

First Post
Stormborn said:
"Round 1 Match Schedule: 3. Stormborn vs. WinnepegDragon (Wednesday @ 11:30 AM EDT (10:30 AM CDT))"

Gulp. OK, I'm ready. I think. Although I just knew I, as a first time contestant, would get the former Champ my first time out. Good luck all.

Ummm... I'm not a former champ. I lost in the first round in Summer 2003 my only other time out. Don't panic ;)

Stormborn

Explorer
WinnipegDragon said:
Ummm... I'm not a former champ. I lost in the first round in Summer 2003 my only other time out. Don't panic ;)

Actually, I figured I would get Wulf. But then I'm the guy he is betting will drop out. I guess we will see how the first round goes. Any second now by my count.

carpedavid

First Post
Round 1, Match 3: Stormborn vs. WinnepegDragon

Ingredients
  • Cold Iron Crossbow
  • Sage
  • Elven Child-Prince
  • Owlbear
  • Hill of Bones
  • Blind Loyalty

Remember, contestants:
  1. You have 24 hours from the timestamp on this post to submit your entries. If the boards are inaccessible when your entry is due, you can send a copy to garrettdm AT ameritech DOT net.
  2. Do not read your opponent's entry until you have submitted yours.
  3. Once your entry has been submitted, NO EDITING!
  4. You have a suggested limit of 2500 words.
  5. Please include a summary of ingredients at the end of your entry. See some of the recent competitions for examples.
  6. Above all, have fun.

carpedavid

First Post
Round 1, Match 4: Dremmen vs. Evilhalfling

Ingredients
  • Silver Necklace
  • Nightshade
  • Queen of the Dryads
  • Ettercap
  • Sea of Souls
  • Arrogance

Remember, contestants:
  1. You have 24 hours from the timestamp on this post to submit your entries. If the boards are inaccessible when your entry is due, you can send a copy to garrettdm AT ameritech DOT net.
  2. Do not read your opponent's entry until you have submitted yours.
  3. Once your entry has been submitted, NO EDITING!
  4. You have a suggested limit of 2500 words.
  5. Please include a summary of ingredients at the end of your entry. See some of the recent competitions for examples.
  6. Above all, have fun.

Remove ads