• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

carpedavid

First Post
Round 1, Match 1: el-remmen vs. Tinner

Ingredients
  • Adamantine Key Ring
  • Lavender
  • Werewolf Mayor
  • Otyugh
  • Glass Mountain
  • Temperance

Remember, contestants:
  1. You have 24 hours from the timestamp on this post to submit your entries. If the boards are inaccessible when your entry is due, you can send a copy to garrettdm AT ameritech DOT net.
  2. Do not read your opponent's entry until you have submitted yours.
  3. Once your entry has been submitted, NO EDITING!
  4. You have a suggested limit of 2500 words.
  5. Please include a summary of ingredients at the end of your entry. See some of the recent competitions for examples.
  6. Above all, have fun.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Nifft said:
Yay! I'm full of joy and love! I hope that the two of you who are clearly fated to die do so in the quickest and most painless way possible! :)

-- N

I forget who it was up above that listed a whole slew of other committments he had, but I'd take my winnings from my Mark bet and slap it down on that guy dropping out.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
WinnipegDragon said:
I'm available weekdays from 8am to 5pm CDT, and evenings I normally am online and checking anytime from 8pm to 11pm CDT. Weekends (this weekend in particular) I am available pretty much anytime.

This guy must work in IT.

carpedavid

First Post
Round 1, Match 2: Wulf Ratbane vs. reveal

Ingredients
  • Darkwood Dagger
  • Foxglove
  • Enlightened Monk
  • Mohrg
  • Impossibly High Wall
  • Instability

Remember, contestants:
  1. You have 24 hours from the timestamp on this post to submit your entries. If the boards are inaccessible when your entry is due, you can send a copy to garrettdm AT ameritech DOT net.
  2. Do not read your opponent's entry until you have submitted yours.
  3. Once your entry has been submitted, NO EDITING!
  4. You have a suggested limit of 2500 words.
  5. Please include a summary of ingredients at the end of your entry. See some of the recent competitions for examples.
  6. Above all, have fun.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
You know, Dave, just once I'd like to submit you an entry without any Oriental Adventures influence.

Couldn't just be a monk-- which at least gives you a Western European "out" if you wanted it.

Oh no. He has to be enlightened.

Friggin' navel-gazers.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
carpedavid said:
Round 1 Match Schedule
I'll edit this post as contestants post their availability. I'm scheduling people in as "first-come, first-serve" sort of way as possible.

1. el-remmen vs. Tinner (tonight @ 8:30 PM EDT)
2. Wulf Ratbane vs. reveal (tonight @ 10:00 PM EDT (9:00 PM CDT))
3. Stormborn vs. WinnepegDragon (Wednesday @ 11:30 AM EDT (10:30 AM CDT))
4. Dremmen vs. Evilhalfling (Wednesday @ 1:30 PM EDT (12:30 PM CDT))
5. Nonamazing vs. howandwhy99 (Thursday @ 9 AM EDT)
6. Warden vs. Mark (Thursday @ 12:00 PM EDT)

If any of the contestants foresee a problem with the schedule as posted, please let me know.

Warden said:
(CRACKING FINGERS)

Okay, Mark, you and me on Thursday. Noon. Outside the chapel. Pistols at fifty paces.

:uhoh:

:p

How about "creampies at six feet" instead?

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
carpedavid said:
Ingredients
  • Darkwood Dagger
  • Foxglove
  • Enlightened Monk
  • Mohrg
  • Impossibly High Wall
  • Instability

I'm up to 4 out of 6. Maybe even 5 of 6.

One item does not fit.

And you know what they say, "If it does not fit, you must not quit!"

Berandor

lunatic
Mark me as alternate... though you might have to send me an e-mail if I'm needed (I don't check in as regularly as I used to). Send to "ppricken" at the domain "t-online.de" (also available through my profile)

Remove ads