• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

carpedavid

First Post
Round 1 Match Schedule

Round 1 Match Schedule
I'll edit this post as contestants post their availability. I'm scheduling people in as "first-come, first-serve" sort of way as possible.

1. el-remmen vs. Tinner (tonight @ 8:30 PM EDT)
2. Wulf Ratbane vs. reveal (tonight @ 10:00 PM EDT (9:00 PM CDT))
3. Stormborn vs. WinnepegDragon (Wednesday @ 11:30 AM EDT (10:30 AM CDT))
4. Dremmen vs. Evilhalfling (Wednesday @ 1:30 PM EDT (12:30 PM CDT))
5. Nonamazing vs. howandwhy99 (Thursday @ 9 AM EDT)
6. Warden vs. Mark (Thursday @ 12:00 PM EDT)

If any of the contestants foresee a problem with the schedule as posted, please let me know.

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
reveal said:
Aw crap. Well, it'll be fun while it lasts. ;)

Now come on. Seriously, most of my my wins have come only because the other guy stumbled.

So don't stumble and you'll do fine. Shoot for just above average.

Get an early start, read, re-read, don't settle for flaws no matter how minor they might appear. If your gut tells you something isn't working, odds are you are right, and the judge is going to spot it.

Great, now I've given away the farm...

EDIT: On the other hand, I have jet lag on my side. Sleep is for wussies.

Wulf

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Wedensday 11am - midnight CST
Thursday 6am-midnight CST
Friday 2pm - midnight CST

Saturday 6am - noon CST
Sunday - next Thursday 8am -midnight CST

nonamazing

Explorer
I have sort of an odd schedule, but:

I'm free this Thursday (all day and evening) and on Friday and Saturday (afternoon and evening). I'm going to be busy pretty much all day Sundayand Monday, but next week I'm totally free on Tuesday and Wednesday, and free in the afternoon and evening on Thursday and Saturday.

I'm pretty flexible, schedule-wise, and will do my best to fit into whatever timeslot is available. I'll make sure to keep watching this thread regularly.

Stormborn

Explorer
"Round 1 Match Schedule: 3. Stormborn vs. WinnepegDragon (Wednesday @ 11:30 AM EDT (10:30 AM CDT))"

Gulp. OK, I'm ready. I think. Although I just knew I, as a first time contestant, would get the former Champ my first time out. Good luck all.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Wulf Ratbane said:
Mark, my money's on you this time.

No wagering, please. :p

I'm a complete noob to this whole process. Never did an Iron or Ceramic or anything DM. Would you, as a previous contestant and winner, say that it's largely in how the inspiration hits you once you've gotten your ingredients?

Remove ads