• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Oh, what the heck - as long as I do not have to do more than one round before next Monday, count me in. . . if not add me as a possible alternate.

carpedavid

First Post
el-remmen said:
Oh, what the heck - as long as I do not have to do more than one round before next Monday, count me in. . . if not add me as a possible alternate.

I think it'll be unlikely that I'll get everyone off and the first round completely judged by then, so you're in!

Dremmen

First Post
I'm good to go anytime between 8am and 3pm tomorrow. I'm out thursday, then back 8am - 5pm Friday. I'll be checking this post regular-like.

Tinner

First Post
With the exception of a few hours here and there, I am available from 10am - 5pm M-F, 7pm - 12am M-W, F, 8am - 12am Sat, and 2pm - 12am Sunday.
All times EST (Eastlake, Ohio, USA)

WinnipegDragon

First Post
I'm available weekdays from 8am to 5pm CDT, and evenings I normally am online and checking anytime from 8pm to 11pm CDT. Weekends (this weekend in particular) I am available pretty much anytime.

Stormborn

Explorer
I am available (due to strange teaching schedule):
Monday and Wednesday after 10:30 AM to about 5 PM Central
Tuesday and Thursday after 1:30 PM to around 5 PM Central
Friday, basically all day until about 5PM Central
Saturday, 9AM until Noon Central
Sunday, after 2PM. Central, just incase that wasn't clear.

Other than Wednesday, most evenings I can be available as needed or with prior warning. I just am not usually on line then. My wife, however, is very understanding if I am working on something (and she would include this.)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Fair warning: I am off EST by 12 hours at the moment. But I am ready to go immediately for the first round. My "free time" runs pretty well from 10:00 PM EST until 10:00 AM EST.

reveal

Adventurer
I'm available between 8AM and 10PM Monday through Friday. On the weekends, I'm available Saturday from 8AM to noon and Sunday from noon to 6PM. All times Central.

Remove ads