[IronDM] Iron DM Returns! Winner announced!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Man, I wish I had time to take part, but I think my players would kill me if one of the climactic sessions to end a four and half year campaign (this Saturday) sucked because I was too busy playing IRON DM to prepare. . .

Good luck to the participants. ..

And CD, let 'em have it! :p

howandwhy99

Adventurer
I know I'm going to regret this, but sign me up bay-bee!
smile.gif

Ditto

carpedavid

First Post
el-remmen said:
Man, I wish I had time to take part, but I think my players would kill me if one of the climactic sessions to end a four and half year campaign (this Saturday) sucked because I was too busy playing IRON DM to prepare. . .

Good luck to the participants. ..

And CD, let 'em have it! :p

You're a man of integrity, good sir. Good luck with the planning, and I'll endeavor to be as "el-remmenesque" as possible :]

ThirdWizard

First Post
Unfortunatley, I'm going to be away from the computer for extended periods of time sporadically, but count me in for the peanut gallery comments. :D

Dremmen

First Post
Step 1: Paint the bullseye neatly on yer ego..

Well hell, lets give her a shot eh? If there are spots left that is. The subject line said 3 left but maybe that was before 3 others joined. :heh:

Stormborn

Explorer
Let's see: end of quarter where I teach, book in progress with Highmoon, other articles pending, restarting long running campaign in 2 weeks that needs ton of work.... yeah OK, I'm in if you'll have me.

Remove ads