D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

SunGold

First Post
"We missed this one," Corsa says, heading warily into the eastern passage.

OOC: Perception: 1D20+5 = [2]+5 = 7

Ugh.

BTW, any chance you could show us a map of the whole first level with the unexplored areas blacked out? If not, no worries. I'm just absolute trash at mapping in my head.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Flint nods as Corsa points the way. How could anyone not feel at home in caves such as these?

"There's this passage," the dwarf says slowly while walking towards the eastern path, as if explaining to a child, "And there's the pit leading to below in the other room. We came from over there," he points to the west, "And we already explored those two," he waves vaguely towards the south-east and north.

"It's easy, really."

OOC: Nah, I get confused as well, figuring out where we are and where we've been. But my dwarf surely knows exactly! :)

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
Quick and dirty outline of the caves.
1 is the entrance
2 is unexplored to the south
3 is the pit the lower dungeon
4 is unexplored to the north
5 is unexplored to the north east
6 is where you are.
Entire Caves.jpg

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal thanks Flint for the map drawn on the dirt.

"If there is travel north... that may be where the rest are?" "But I am flexible" He added, with a beatific smile

SunGold

First Post
Corsa listens to Flint's directions, insulted by his tone at first, but eventually amused. "Feeling at home, are we?" she says with a grin. "I'll have to take your word for it. I need the sky to navigate." She looks up at where the sky should be and wrinkles her nose at the dank cavern ceiling.

When Lal suggests the northern passage, she shrugs. "I think we need to check all of it, so I'm not fussed where we start. North it is."

She holds her torch aloft and heads into the northern passage.

OOC: I'll keep the same unfortunate perception roll (a 7) from my last post, since we didn't head east after all.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Harb Half-Elf Paladin

As they are backtracking Harb makes note of the dead bodies. Creating a mental inventory of them. Soon as we can a burying for you. One grave will likely have to do, but you deserve at least that much.

Harb looks to his companions "I'll go near the front in case there is trouble ahead."

Remove ads