• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) Discussion: After Turn 1

Gurdjieff

First Post
Well, I was away for quite some time, caught up a bit only now. It's very slow going... not much action and all. It's nothing like the 3rd IR, maybe not yet, but I'm still in.

I do have the nasty feeling my mails to creamsteak don't get through, as he didn't get my mails before I left and I asked for confirmation of my template a while back, and still haven't heard of him. So did you get em CS?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Venus said:
I do have the nasty feeling my mails to creamsteak don't get through, as he didn't get my mails before I left and I asked for confirmation of my template a while back, and still haven't heard of him. So did you get em CS?
Nope, never got it.

Gurdjieff

First Post

OK, this is the third/fourth time I tried to sent you something and it still doesn't work. =[. You don't got me blocked or anything I hope? Maybe you got a second email adress which I can send it to?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Re: ...

Venus said:
OK, this is the third/fourth time I tried to sent you something and it still doesn't work. =[. You don't got me blocked or anything I hope? Maybe you got a second email adress which I can send it to?
Definitely not blocked, and as a matter of fact your on my 'partners' list. I do want to start a new email box, because of the spam I now get, but then I'm concerned with the 500+ saved emails. I'll find a solution soon enough...

Creamsteak

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Has the e-mail issue been resolved?
Venus, try emailing me again, we will see. I get email from Lichtenhart and Sollir consistently, but not so much from others. I don't know what it is. Maybe my hotmail is too full of old email, and it only lets junk mail in :rolleyes:

Remove ads