Is anybody else seeing C&C here?

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
My only beef with C&C was that they mostly nerfed the paladins (and rangers too).
The current C&C ranger is pretty beefy, and with the class-and-a-half rules, you can add spellcasting back to both classes. Without them, they're more Aragorn or Knights of the Round Table than classic 1E heroes.

But I like that choice, since adding spellcasting back to them via the class-and-a-half rules allows more customization; when we convert our 3E game later this year, the ranger player may have her ranger cast clerical spells, rather than druidic, since her character has no connection to the druids of the region, but she worships a household goddess from her village instead.

paladinm

First Post
I never had a good grasp on C&C multiclassing.. it wasn't included in the first version I saw.

AD&D 3 was awesome.. All the fun of 1e, smoother mechanics!

Papercut

First Post
If you mean generic art, terrible editing, late late late late vaporware products, or sneaky business practices, man I sure hope not.

If you mean some thing like a polished up 2e with a simple core that can be built on, then hell yes.

In a thread guaranteed to attract the attention of C&C fans, this pretty much counts as trolling even if you didn't intend it that way. Please keep the thread on topic. ~ Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads