Is APG on your wish list this season?

Jraynack

Explorer
If you make the list, we will check it twice!

This holiday season, beginning Dec. 13th, will be hosting the 12 days of Holiday Giveaways!

Simply check out our stuff HERE and put a product you fancy on your wish list. On Dec. 13th and the day leading up to Dec. 25th, we will randomly select a person on the wish list to get a product from their wish list.

It gets better! On the 1st day we will be giving away 1 gift, the 2nd day - 2 gifts, the 3rd day - 3 gifts; well you get the picture.

We will post the winning products and people on this forum.

So get going and happy holidays.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the first day of the holiday,
Alea Publishing Group gave to me -

Tolen Mar has won a copy of Mindcraft, by Doug Meerschaert, on our first day of holiday giveaways.

Just a reminder - simply by having us on your wish list at the EnWorld Store you are entered to win.

Tomorrow we will be giving away 2 products!

Last edited:

Jraynack

Explorer
On the second day of the holiday,

Voadam has won a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook of Military Orders.

Solomoncane is our second winner today with a copy of Professions: Game Enhancement.

Put us on your wish list before Dec. 24th to get free stuff.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the third day of the holiday,

andrew_kenrick has won a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook of Military Orders.

CsonTep is our second winner today with a copy of Legacy: Campaign Enhancement.

Nikodemos is our third winner today with a copy of Professions: Game Enhancement.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the fourth day of the holiday,

Wystan has won a copy of Alchemist Subclass: Game Enhancement.

gym_wizard is our second winner today with a copy of Poor Gamer's Almanac (November 2005) .

CsonTep has won again with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook of Military Orders.

Kaji is our fourth winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook of Military Orders.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the fifth day of the holiday,

Meadred has won a copy of The Whisper of Horses.

strawberryJAMM is our second winner today with a copy of Professions: Game Enhancement.

Man-thing has won again with a copy of Mindcraft.

AegisEversoaring is our fourth winner today with a copy of Marksman Subclass: Game Enhancement.

Jon Potter is our fifth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the sixth day of the holiday,

Dog_Moon2003 has won a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Kristof1965 is our second winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Frukathka has a copy of Crusader Subclass: Game Enhancement.

Sledge is our fourth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Ogmios is our fifth winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Honor and Corruption, is Pinotage.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the seventh day of the holiday,

Kaji has won a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

BrotherD is our second winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Frukathka has a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Dog_Moon2003 is our fourth winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Sledge is our fifth winner today with a copy of Alchemist Subclass: Game Enhancement.

Eternalknight is our sixth winner today with a copy of Alchemist Subclass: Game Enhancement.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Honor and Corruption, is Frukathka.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the eighth day of the holiday,

Khuxan has won a copy of Mindcraft.

Zicon is our second winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

Voadam also wins a copy of Mindcraft.

Firebeetle is our fourth winner today with a copy of Legacy: Campaign Enhancement.

Eternalknight is our fifth winner today with a copy of Marksman Subclass: Game Enhancment.

Jankenstein is our sixth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Firebeetle wins again with a copy of Professions: Game Enhancement.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Honor and Corruption, is The_One_Warlock.

Sledge

First Post
Just wanted to say thanks! I'm really impressed by the subclass concept and expect to start introducing it into games shortly.

Remove ads