Is APG on your wish list this season?

Voadam

Legend
Very cool, thanks! The military orders one has a neat way to pick up a template and LA in game, I'm enjoying the mechanics concept in it as well as the military organization stuff from what I've read so far.

Wystan

Explorer
I loved getting a prize. The irony is I won the product that I received as a review copy a few months ago. :)

Still a good product... :)

Jraynack

Explorer
Thanks everyone - well we have enjoyed making them, but also have enjoyed giving them away :) .

Hey Wystan, shoot me another product on your wish list and I will send you a copy.

Everyone else who haven't entered yet - well, we have only a few more days left so put Alea on your wish list today.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the ninth day of the holiday,
Alea Publishing Group gave to me -

Eternalknight has won again with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

bodhi has won twice with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights and A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

solomoncane also wins a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Deathmonger is our fourth winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Frukathka is our fifth winner today with a copy of Alchemist Subclass: Game Enhancement.

Firebeetle is our sixth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Kaji wins again with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Insanity: Game Enhancement, is once again Firebeetle.

Jraynack

Explorer
On the tenth day of the holiday,

Fyrestryke has won again with a copy of Marksman Subclass: Game Enhancment.

CsonTep has won again with a copy of Marksman Subclass: Game Enhancment.

Wystan also wins a copy of Marksman Subclass: Game Enhancment.

The Black Kestrel is our fourth winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

Nuclear Platypus is our fifth winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

donnie is our sixth winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

Firebeetle wins twice with a copy of Poor Gamer's Almanac (January 2005) and Poor Gamer's Almanac (March 2005).

Dross is our ninth winner today with a copy of Professions: Game Enhancement.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Honor and Corruption, is Psion.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Woah! My name's on there twice. Neat. Thanks much, except I didn't get an email for "Dog_Moon2003 has won a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights" like I did for my other book. I don't know if that's a mistake or something. I might have accidentally deleted it though because I've been getting MASSIVE amounts of spam email [enough to make me want to make a new account].

Jraynack

Explorer
Sorry for the late post but the holidays got the better of us - besides presents are just as good after the holidays - o.k., hear we go (clearing throat):

On the eleventh day of the holiday,

Meadred has won again with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Edheldur has won again with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Fyrestryke also wins a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

YoZiZzO is our fourth winner today with a copy of A Question of Loyalty: A Guidebook to Military Orders.

Alensande is our fifth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Bahutra is our sixth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

kingpaul wins a copy of Honor and Corruption.

JimAde wins a copy of The Whisper of Horses.

jerichothebard is our ninth winner today with a copy of Legacy: Campaign Enhancement.

Aers is our tenth winner today with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Legacy: Campaign Enhancement, is again Aers .

Jraynack

Explorer
On the twelfth day of the holiday,

rpgsurfer has won again with a copy of Poor Gamer's Almanac (September 2005).

Krieg has won again with a copy of Mindcraft.

Pinotage also wins a copy of Mindcraft.

the_myth is our fourth winner today with a copy of Mindcraft.

Tolen Mar is our fifth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

Kristof1965 is our sixth winner today with a copy of Honor and Corruption.

CsonTep wins a copy of The Whisper of Horses.

Kajamba Lion wins a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Ogmios is our ninth winner today with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

JimAde is our tenth winner today with a copy of A Question of Honor: A Guidebook to Knights.

Deathmonger wins a copy of Honor and Corruption.

CsonTep wins again with a copy of Insanity: Game Enhancement.

And lastly, our last winner today, with a copy of Crusader Subclass: Game Enhancement, is again Voadam.

Remove ads