Is Ascension for me?

WarDragon said:
I'd be willing to sacrifice the art if it means getting the book for 3.5 in a reasonable amount of time. Heck, I'll even settle for reasonable by your standards. :p

I'll have a look at the Grimoire notes over the weekend and see if maybe it could be done sooner rather than later.

paradox42

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
That may be the faster way to go...though I still prefer to have a cover for the pdf. ;)

Call me old fashioned if you will. :p
For old fashioned, how about using the style for the core rulebooks and just making it a fancified book cover? Since this one's title is "Grimoire," and that just means a book of magic, it wouldn't be at all inappropriate to make it look like just a book.

Hiya mate! :)

paradox42 said:
For old fashioned, how about using the style for the core rulebooks and just making it a fancified book cover? Since this one's title is "Grimoire," and that just means a book of magic, it wouldn't be at all inappropriate to make it look like just a book.

Well, I generally dislike those types of covers. Secondly they are hard to make look good. Thirdly, I'd still have to do a painted cover for the eventual print version.

I'll consider it, but I am not convinced its for the best.

Center-of-All

First Post
OK, here's a question. I'm interested in the general set-up of the Krustiverse, but largely uninterested in the mechanics of U_K's deific material. Which book, Ascension or Bestiary, would be a better buy for me?

Howdy Center-of-All! :)

Center-of-All said:
OK, here's a question. I'm interested in the general set-up of the Krustiverse, but largely uninterested in the mechanics of U_K's deific material. Which book, Ascension or Bestiary, would be a better buy for me?

I think the Bestiary probably has a better (or certainly better condensed) information on the Krustiverse as you put it.

Its something I'll definately expound on at some point.

What information there may be on the universe within Ascension is probably hidden with the text for immortals, sidereals, eternals and so forth.

Remove ads