• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is dndonlinegames dead?

mostholy2

First Post
I know this probably isn't the place for it, but I was wondering if the pbp system on dndonlinegames.com is dead. Usually if there are problems with the server, there is a notification for it, but I've received a windows "page cannot be displayed" window for the past few days. I'm wondering if others playing on the site have had similar experience or might have more information on what's going on.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Someone else mentioned having trouble with the site too so it's probably not just you. I recommend playing/running PbP games on EN World. :D

Ghostknight

First Post
mostholy2 said:
I know this probably isn't the place for it, but I was wondering if the pbp system on dndonlinegames.com is dead. Usually if there are problems with the server, there is a notification for it, but I've received a windows "page cannot be displayed" window for the past few days. I'm wondering if others playing on the site have had similar experience or might have more information on what's going on.

I've also been unable to access it. I know there was some planned downtime- maybe there has been a technical hitch. No doubt the admins will get it back up in time- its unfortunate but not the first time this has happened since it switched to a dedicated server.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads