• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it just me...

Itzquahpilli

First Post
Well, thus far there have been some good points and some pointless anger, some weak arguments and some solid advice. To those of you who haven't used this thread for nothing but venting your anger, thank you for your time. I'll be sure to re-read a few of these posts in the future and try out a couple ideas :)

*Thinks he's finished on this subject and will try to be quiet now*

Deirdre

First Post
Has anyone given any thought to it might be the player's attitude that is detouring other players from interacting with them IC and OOC?

Dribble.

First Post
Deirdre said:
Has anyone given any thought to it might be the player's attitude that is detouring other players from interacting with them IC and OOC?

That was for me?
No? Phew...
Really, that was for me?
:confused:
It was?

:p

Deirdre

First Post
Dribble. said:
That was for me?
No? Phew...
Really, that was for me?
:confused:
It was?

:p

It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. A not so subtle way to say be nice. I'm seeing alot trying to throw some low blows.

And I thought you left. Is there a revolving door? :p

Dontella

First Post
Alek said:

Er.. actually my post of ... wasn't really a commentary. :)

I was deleting the post, but it won't let you delete things. So I editted it, but editting requires the post have at least three characters.

That is all.

I shall now resume my lurking about the forums.

Last edited:

Dribble.

First Post
Deirdre said:
It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular. A not so subtle way to say be nice. I'm seeing alot trying to throw some low blows.

And I thought you left. Is there a revolving door? :p

I know it wasn't aimed at anyone in particualr. Hence the :p face at the end. People these days use the :p face to "not sound like jerks", instead of using to mark when something's a joke. It's so sad...

So you read the break thread, and you didn't anwer! :( :( :(
What I meant is that I'm taking a break from the chat. I check the boards daily ;) Plus I didn't "leave". A break is a break, I am gonna be back, eventually. But this ain't the thread for that :p

P.S: I -know. you were joking on the you left part! Or I hope, at least :p

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
*waves a random hand* It's more like too much IRL excitement.

*coughs*

...FFXII... :eek:

And, amen to that Donny. I'm personally just getting sick of always reading about people complaining about there not being enough done, but then they don't do anything themselves. And when it's not enough, they stamp their feet and go away.

Of course, I'm as tactless as ever when saying this, but I think Saera covered it the best. Get some initiative instead of waiting around for everyone else to make it exciting for you.

...also, get FFXII and waste several weeks of your life on it :D

That does remind me, who is still doing The Game, Thar? I really -should- put the controller down and you know... roleplay... lol

B xxx

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads