• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is RPGNow & OneBookShelf the same thing

NarlethDrider

First Post
I finally got around to cleaning up my email inbox & I noticed I had a receipt from both rpgnow & onebookshelf listing the same thing:
Products
1 x Monsters of NeoExodus: Locari = $0.65
1 x Monsters of NeoExodus: Khaynite = $0.65
1 x Monsters of NeoExodus: Aneishi = $0.65
1 x Monsters of NeoExodus: The First Ones [BUNDLE] = $0.00
1 x Complete Guide to Velociraptors = $6.99

It didnt concern me @ first until I checked my bank statement showing those two purchases that day (11/29/07)---one is slightly less as I clicked on the "change" I've accumulated on my various purchases (less than $.60)---anywho, I tried paying w/paypal first (I usualy do straight from the credit card) & eventually ended up going back to the credit card to pay.

I really dont belief it was a problem @ rpgnow as my computer seemed to be acting slow on their site & I may have gotten frustrated & went to another payment type, I'm really not sure what caused the double purchase---while i like the products I got alot, I really am not thrilled about having payed double for them(from my own stupidity no doubt)---is there anyway to get credit for one of the purchases?

thanks

Jason Anderson

First Post
OneBookShelf is the company that was formed when RPGNow and DriveThruRPG "merged". If you go to www. onebookshelf. com (sorry for the spaces - the forum software keeps changing it to enworld.rpgnow.com) you'll find out more.

Cheers,
Jason

Remove ads