Is someone pulling my leg?

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Crawfish Boil!!

Hey how about a crawfish boil! Or crayfish if you'll don't know what a crawfish is. And for those who don't know what that is com'on down to Louisiana and we from here on these boards will show ya (it looks like a tiny tiny lobster)(on the other hand that could get really expensive) :D.

Let me remind everyone that Mardi Gras is Febuary 12 this year-greatest free party in the world. Only 9 days after the Holiest Day of the Year - Super Sunday (Feb 3) in which the Super Bowl is played right here in New Orleans, LA (though I'm in Baton Rouge) (I belong to the religion of NFL Football- sorry to talk about religion I know we aren't supposed to talk about that).:)

mmu1

First Post
There will be no references to the Pantheon. None. Broccoli will not be mentioned either, if you know what's good for you.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Speaking of the Pantheon, has anyone seen Dave??

Attachments

• barghest.jpg
    barghest.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 50,134
  • grazzt.jpg
    grazzt.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 67,695

mmu1

First Post
EricNoah said:
Speaking of the Pantheon, has anyone seen Dave??

Ah, it all becomes clear. A lackey of Those That Are Not To Be Mentioned, are we? You too shall be dealt with, when your green masters are there to protect you no longer...

mmu1

First Post
I answer no questions from suspiciously broccoli-colored, soul-devouring abominations!

Attachments

• 5eF TOC.pdf
    174.1 KB · Views: 2,584

Remove ads