• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is There A Forum In Which I Can Post RPG Items For Sale?

Terry DM

Explorer
Sorry if this is a stupid question (I'm not too familiar with EnWorld yet) ... I have some good stuff I'd like to part with and would like the opportunity to offer it to forum members first.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
No, it's an awesome question. We used to have such a place, but it got nuked during a site re-design.

I'm going to say post it in General for now; it'll sink quickly, but a lot of people will see it. We may move the thread if we decide on a different spot.

Boregar

First Post
Can I cheekily ask if this offer is open to others too, as I have a few items that I'm looking to offload as well?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Can I cheekily ask if this offer is open to others too, as I have a few items that I'm looking to offload as well?

Boregar, do you mind waiting a bit? I'd suggest you let an existing sales thread sink to page 2 before posting one. I need to check with Morrus how he wants to handle the Marketplace, but he's getting married in (checks watch) 16 minutes. Then it's a 3 week Italian honeymoon. So we'll sort of trickle the sales threads til then, so as to not become annoying.

Boregar

First Post
Boregar, do you mind waiting a bit? I'd suggest you let an existing sales thread sink to page 2 before posting one. I need to check with Morrus how he wants to handle the Marketplace, but he's getting married in (checks watch) 16 minutes. Then it's a 3 week Italian honeymoon. So we'll sort of trickle the sales threads til then, so as to not become annoying.

No problem. That'll actually give me a bit more time to catalogue what I've got. :)

Remove ads