• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a plane where time moves faster?

Rhewtani

First Post
I'm looking for a plane that is valid in the Faerun Cosmology where time moves faster. I'm hoping to use it to allow a character to beef up on spells and research, so somewhere where he could get a few months of reading done in a few days would be ideal. :)

Sammael

Adventurer
All regular planes in the 3.x FR cosmology have the Normal Time trait, except for Cynosure and Fugue Plane, which are Static (and, hence, the opposite of what you want). Your best bet is fo find and/or create a demiplane with the Slower-Flowing Time trait (not faster, slower).

sckeener

First Post
depends on what version of D&D you want to use for your planes. In earlier editions, the inner planes moved at twice the speed of the prime.

I had one player that started making wine on the elemental plane of air just for that reason.

Shemeska

Adventurer
sckeener said:
depends on what version of D&D you want to use for your planes. In earlier editions, the inner planes moved at twice the speed of the prime.

Was that just a 1e thing from the MotP, or was it earlier than that?

Remove ads