• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there a searchable NPC repository? If not, another question...

random user

First Post
I was thinking it would be cool if there were an NPC searchable repository. It would allow people to submit NPC's they've created for their campaigns, as well as browse NPCs to use when they don't have time to create one, or are looking for something specific for ideas.

Does something like this exist?

If not, I was thinking of maybe creating one. If I did, do you think people would be willing to donate characters? What format would be best for you to upload a character?

Do you think something like this would be useful? What features would you like to see?

Edit: added the word searchable. I know about rogues gallery, but trying to find a specific NPC there is pretty tough.

Last edited:

Turanil

First Post
You could browse (and contribute to) the NPCs threads below (look at my signature's links). You could begin your own thread on the subject (particularly if it is about high level NPCs, where mine are about common people of rather low levels). But in the later case, you will probably be the one to do most of the contributions.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads