• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is there an update?

BSF

Explorer
I am getting ready to start up my Ptolus campaign after taking a hiatus from running anything for a while. Looking through my Complete Spell Cards, I note that the PDFs are all timestamped from January 19, 2004. I know there has been errata released for some spells, is there a commensurate update for the Complete Spell Cards as well?

Thanks!

Flyspeck23

First Post
BSF said:
I am getting ready to start up my Ptolus campaign after taking a hiatus from running anything for a while. Looking through my Complete Spell Cards, I note that the PDFs are all timestamped from January 19, 2004. I know there has been errata released for some spells, is there a commensurate update for the Complete Spell Cards as well?

Thanks!

Not yet. It's on my to-do list. You'll be notified of the update (and, as usual for TOGC, it'll be free for all previous customers, but you probably already knew that ;) ).

Right now I'm still in the process of going full-time, which frankly and ironically is eating away much of my time...

Remove ads