• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

Is There Much Age Difference In Your RPGing Group?

• Yes

Votes: 180 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 155 46.3%

Agamon

Adventurer
12 years, I'm the oldest at 33. So I put 'yes', even though I don't feel much older than the younger pups. Was that right?

The Cardinal

First Post
Among all gamers in our circle the youngest one is 19 (swf), the oldest is 42 (male, father of three). The largest age gap among the players *in the same game* exists currently in our Scarred Lands campaign (22-42).

jeffh

Adventurer
Friday group: 20-34, so a spread of 14 years. I'm the second-oldest.

Sunday group: 33-5?, so a spread of over 20 years. I'm the youngest.

Bront

The man with the probe
There's a 26 year age gap in our group... between me and my father (And I'm over 25). Otherwise, we're within about 10 years (I'm still the youngest)

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Depends on the group.

My core group has spans a 24 year age difference. My Eberron2 group is under 10 years difference.

der_kluge

Adventurer
20 to 37.

So, I voted yes. The 20 year old is sort of the outlier. Everyone else is between 28 and 33. So, we all tend to pick on the 20 year old for not understanding our references.

Like, the 20 year old had never heard the phrase "Same bat time, same bat channel" before we used it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads