• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is this DMPC okay?

Transformer

Explorer
I'm worried that she won't be integrated quite well enough into the story of the campaign. Making up some kind of ancient prophecy, and then making her the chosen one of the prophecy, would probably help.

Nytmare

David Jose
I'm worried that she won't be integrated quite well enough into the story of the campaign. Making up some kind of ancient prophecy, and then making her the chosen one of the prophecy, would probably help.

Yeah. and if you decide to keep your players around, you can make memorizing and reciting the prophecy back you you something that they have to do before you'll let them play. Or maybe you can do pop quizzes for them to be able to get their XP?

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
Some players don't like to share the spotlight with DMPCs but they can be kept busy making sandwiches, going on beer runs, and washing the car in the driveway (weather permitting).

*edit* BTW, I'd post more thoughts but in the "Legacy" mode of EN World, I can only see the thread title and the auto-linked words (though Pathfinder fudge either sounds delicious or unsanitary). :p

Attachments

• OP.JPG
    OP.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads