Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

OCC - Mike, I think what is confusing here is Radoon sees a flask and among sailors, alcohol is unusally in such a flask. Although he likes a good drink as much as another in times of pain. He would probably like to be asured this is more.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

OOC: I figured as much -- unfortunately, once a "team" has been established, Rook is likely to assume that the members of that team wouldn't do anything to damage the survival chances of another, so would unconsciously expect the other members to expect the same from him. However, Radoon's comment about having enough to drink would probably elicit:

IC: "There's no alcohol in this, friend."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

Radoon will not take the flask unless he is specifically told it is a healing potion. So I guess at this point, Radoon and Rook will just continue on to the fortune teller's place.

OCC - Scott, my fighter's book is suppossed to arrive today so tonight I will work on my level up tonight.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
After a moment of hospitality offered and refused, our intrepid adventurers step over the unconcious attacker on the dock and begin moving toward the fortune teller's.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

OOC: Oops! I clean forgot about the unconscious guy (the one we knocked out so we could question him later!)

IC: "We should take care of this little bit of business first, Mr. Radoon! Would you prefer to gag and tie him, and dangle him out of sight over the end of the pier to retrieve later, or go ahead and question him now?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

Rook will take the gag out after Radoon has him sufficiently intimidated, and begin asking his questions:

"What is your name?"

:lol: "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" :lol: (Just joking! It's an Arnold line from Kindergarten Cop)

"Who sent you, and for what purpose?"

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Questions in the Alley

The man is finally roused after being carefully tied up and gaged. The look in is eyes and a twitching musle in his check tell you that he is quite fearful and believes your threat. Rook begins the questioning.

"What is your name?"

"Bemann Bowright"

"Who sent you, and for what purpose?"

"Nobody sent us, Amos and I heard you talking at Salty Bill's and we gather a couple of guys and followed you. We figured you had some serious coin."

Scotley

Hero
Mowgli said:
"Which one of you is Amos? Where did the others come from?"

"Amos is the dead one over there. We had sailed with Rudger before, he was the other human. I knew him for a sniveling coward, but I thought he would be another body at least. Kurgash din'Salli was the Gnoll. We didn't know him too well, but he overheard our plan and asked to join in. I figured he was a slave taker since he wanted to take you alive. He didn't care about the older guy, 'just the Blackie' he said he wanted."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads