Island Empire Part 1, to Mermaid's Rest

Status
Not open for further replies.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

"Nothing more than a common thug, not an uncommon thing in Mermaid's Rest. I bet if we contacted the local authorities, they might be interested in you. It would be a shame if you had to miss the party due to being a gnoll's girlfriend in jail...

Where did you find Kurgash din'Salli? Does he have a shop or place where he hangs out? Is he usually alone or does he have partners? Also where does he sell his slaves?"

Scotley

Hero
"Kurgash has been aboard about two weeks. He came in on that big Bastiander ship. I don't know that he is a slaver, I just assumed since he is a Gnoll and he wanted that man alive. He likes to drink wine and flirt with the barmaids. He's gotten into a couple of fights and he's pretty good with that pole axe, so I figured he'd be handy to have along. When he said he was interested in coming, I said sure."

He looks pained as the authorities are mentioned. "Look, I'll spread the word that you boys are not to be triffled with. You're big and bad and wiped the deck with the four of us. After that I don't think you'll have any more trouble. Once you get a reputation going around here then you don't have anyone testing you."

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
"din'Salli likes the various dives. I've seen him drinking and carousing in several of them. He sleeps on his ship like most visitors here. He doesn't seem to play favorites. I've seen him with lots of different people. I can't say that he has any particular associates that I've seen. Though it seems like I've seen in the company of a Gnomish Bard on a few occations. I don't know the little guys name."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

"Unless you have other questions, Mr. Radoon, I'd suggest that collecting this unfortunate fellows belongings and dropping him in the water would be fair recompense for the trouble he's caused. Of course, you were the more grievously injured, so the right of setting blood price is yours. If you'd prefer something a little more severe . . ."

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon - Mariner/Fighter/Master Thrower

"Actually, I'd rather strip him of all belongings and clothing and send him on his way"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Rook

"You heard the man -- strip! You can leave your belongings and clothing in a pile right there!"

After he's through, make sure he's not palming anything, take his stuff, and instruct him to stay here and count to 100 before he moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads