Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Okay gang, I've been a little out of sorts of late between a dead wireless card, a head cold, work and holiday stuff my posting has slowed to a crawl. I'll do my darnedest to get things moving again, but posting is likely to remain sporadic over the next week.

The great beast goes down under the combined force of magic missiles, augmented blows and ice. Radoon has no luck with the Portcullis. Perhaps there is a get around here somewhere?

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil, AC 25 HP 27/66

"Zurrik? Criminy, son, how'd you do that? And, more importantly, when are you going to teach me?"

"Master Gnurl, you cast a variety of spells; I don't. But I can teleport short distances. The mirror image-type illusion left behind is a bonus." Zurrik winks at Gnurl.

Zurrik will survey the area behind the wall to the portcullis.

"If we cannot find a way to open the lock, perhaps I can teleport us to the other side."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp67/76,AC23

"If you can Teleport all of us, that would be my preference, so we can get on with this and make hay whilst the moon is still shining." OOC: How much moon do we have, incidentally? We are doing this at night, aren't we? :-S

Scotley

Hero
Despite the fact that times seems to drag on, only moments have passed since you left your host. You have almost four hours until the hunt begins in earnest.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

1d20=20

Radoon, learning from his time fiddling with the lock and not having the added pressure of the multi-headed beast breathing down his neck, somehow manages to get his knife in just the right portion of the lock and soon hears a welcome 'click'.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer

"Good work, Old Salt! I see that your talents with the dagger go beyond just carving up enemies."

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

"Thanks my friend, but it was honestly all luck, I don't know what the heck I'm doing, I just saw a friend do it once and he made it look easy so I thought I'd give it a shot, turns out it is easy!"

Leif

Adventurer

"Something I've learned, from carefully watching you and H'Roosh is that, hey, LUCK COUNTS!" ;)

Remove ads