Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Okay, post coming tomorrow even if we don't hear from Geoffrey. I've already killed a character in two other games this week, I've got to get this this one moving in hopes of getting the triple crown! :devil:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Okay, post coming tomorrow even if we don't hear from Geoffrey. I've already killed a character in two other games this week, I've got to get this this one moving in hopes of getting the triple crown! :devil:
Gnurl paces nervously.....

Scotley

Hero
Having stoked up the flames, the Pyrohydra extends it heads toward, Zurrick, Geoffrey and H'Roosh breathing fire (6d6=18) (DC: 21 Reflex save for half). The creature climbs down from its perch getting ready to close for serious bite attacks.

[sblock=Radoon and Gnurl]Getting the portcullis up seems to be a matter of opening the lock and lifting the heavy weight of the thing. [/sblock]

[sblock=H'Roosh, Zurrick and Geoffrey with spot checks 25]
One of the heads wears an small silver earring that looks suspiciously like a key.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• The Lair r5.xls
    34 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp67/76,AC23

Gnurl suddenly looks down at himself and realizes that his Invisibility spell was discharged when he attacked with that lightning bolt. "Holy crap! That big booger can see me!"

Gnurl's reaction to this is to cast Scorching Ray at the pyrohydra.

to hit (ranged touch): 13
damage if needed : 13
1d20+1=13, 4d6=13

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh (AC: 22; HP: 38)

The agile Genasi flows out of the way of the crackling flames and darts in for a quick counterstrike. As his fists slam into the creature's darting head electricity crackles forth and smoke begins to seep from it's frying eyeballs.

[sblock=Action/Rolls]Reflex Save (1d20+12=25)

Attacking with Flurry of Blows and Ring of Thunderclaps:

To Hit (1d20+10=23)
Damage (Fist 01): (2d6+2=14)
Damage (Electricity): (1d8+5=7)

To Hit (Fist 02): (1d20+10=28)
To Hit (Fist 03): (1d20+5=15)

Damage (Fist 02): (2d6+2=13)
Damage (Fist 03 - Not Likely): (2d6+2=5)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Gnurl suddenly looks down at himself and realizes that his Invisibility spell was discharged when he attacked with that lightning bolt. "Holy crap! That big booger can see me!"

Gnurl's reaction to this is to cast Scorching Ray at the pyrohydra.

to hit (ranged touch): 13
damage if needed : 13
1d20+1=13, 4d6=13

OOC: Gnurl would likely know that that fire breathing creatures are generally immune to fire based attacks...

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil, AC 25 HP 27/66

Zurrik appears to grimace in pain from the heat of the firery blasts, but he only stands his ground defensively for the round.

[sblock=OOC and rolls]

ST Reflex (DC 21): natural 1 fail (33-(18-12 from DR)=27)

Spot check (DC 25): He's only +2; didn't roll a 20

Zurrik will Flee the Scene (short-range teleport, leaving behind a Mirror Image-like illusion for 1 rd) to M13

Use of Least Iron Ward Diamond 10/10 for the day.
Use of Lesser Crystal of Lifedrinking 1/10 for the day.

[/sblock]

[sblock=for Gnurl and Scotley]
Zurrik suddenly appears in the square next to Gnurl at M13
[/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Radoon will make his way to one of the squares right in front of the portcullis and begin trying to pick the lock.

OOC - unfortunately he has no lock picking skill.

1d20=5

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp67/76,AC23

"Zurrik? Criminy, son, how'd you do that? And, more importantly, when are you going to teach me?"

Last edited:

Remove ads