• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

With the body and effects of Anson carefully placed, Fosco is ready to leave. "I don't suppose I could ask you to take this back to the city on the Carriage?" Fosco asks the group. He is a bit skeptical that he can carry it on the horse. "And does anyone else need healing?"

Radoon steps back into the room cleaned up but still visibly damaged (down 3HP)

If Radoon over heard Balmal suggest the holy water he will inquire if the man knows where he might acquire some.

Scotley

Hero
Balmal nods to Gnurl accepting his thanks.

To Radoon Balmal says, "I don't have enough here to do you much good. I would suggest a large temple such as the religious complex you visited earlier today. Perhaps they'll even give you a discount under the circumstance of your need."

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp76/76,AC23,ActvSpells:GtrMagArm

"Excellent! A new goal to accomplish! Let us immediately frolic our way back to the temple! The group is, perhaps, pleased to see that their recent dangerous undertaking has not dampened Gnurl's spirits or humor in the slightest.

J. Alexander

First Post
Off to Consult

Smiling as if only to himself Geoffrey will comment "Should you need holy water then you will find it in abundance on "The Radiant Sun" then turning to the archivist he says "I am most sorry that our visit has brought death and evil to your doorstep....we will leave as soon as possible"

SirCaith

First Post
Finn Hunter

Finn gasps at the energy released in the healing efforts of Fossco. "Many thanks, for your god's assistance, good halfling. Is there anything I can do to assist you in this time of loss? My skills are limited, what I can, I will do."

OOC:The following comments will be made when seeming appropriate during the conversation. (I hate being tardy to the overall flow, but I have been a bit busy the last few weeks.) /OOC

To Balmal - "Holy water, eh? Would blessed weapons help as well, Lord Balmal? I foresee some special bullets being cast if this is so. We already owe this lich much for our problems, but he has added to his bill with the events of this day."

To Gnurl - "Before going back to the temple, I think I need to see a tailor and a bath. It would be unseemly to go to a place of worship in tattered clothing and covered in blood as we are."

Leif

Adventurer

"Fear not, Noble Finn! Leave that to me! There is no sense in putting off healing while you scrub behind your ears. There will be plenty of time for that later. Just trust me, stay near to me, and I guarantee that we will appear IMMACULATE!"

OOC: Gnurl plans to use his Major Image spell to make the entire party look neat, clean, pressed, trimmed, and starched.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC:The following comments will be made when seeming appropriate during the conversation. (I hate being tardy to the overall flow, but I have been a bit busy the last few weeks.) /OOC

To Balmal - "Holy water, eh? Would blessed weapons help as well, Lord Balmal? I foresee some special bullets being cast if this is so. We already owe this lich much for our problems, but he has added to his bill with the events of this day."

Balmal responds to comment on blessed weapons, "An excellent idea for fighting Liches and many other similar foes. You'll need a paladin standing by to cast it, or perhaps you could acquire such a charm in potion form?"

OOC: Welcome back, I hope to see Lucien back in the Tomb of Horrors as well...

Leif

Adventurer

Gnurl says, "Can't our own priests do an adequate job of blessing weapons? We have at least one, even in Mingo's absence, don't we?" Gnurl regrets re-opening the still-fresh wounds caused by the loss of our Dear Halfling.

mleibrock

First Post
"Fear not, Noble Finn! Leave that to me! There is no sense in putting off healing while you scrub behind your ears. There will be plenty of time for that later. Just trust me, stay near to me, and I guarantee that we will appear IMMACULATE!"

OOC: Gnurl plans to use his Major Image spell to make the entire party look neat, clean, pressed, trimmed, and starched.

Can you hide the sores and stench of death we carry around as well?

So I guess it's back to the temple. I hadn't planned on it but I could really use some holy water.

Leif

Adventurer

"Good Radoon, my images come complete with attributes to fool the eyes, ears, and nose. They can even have whatever degree of warmth is desired. I don't recommend letting the priests taste you, however." ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads