• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is'Merith - Campaign Thread

Sezarious

Explorer
[sblock=Initiative Order]
Mina 22
Isaac 21
Al 14
Shen 11
Daedarai 8
Enemies 1

BEGIN! Isaac and Shen are surprised this round though and are unable to act.[/sblock]

"Ohhhhhohohoh! If only sister three were here to sample THIS bounty!" Shrieks the foul creature. "She COMES sister! She COMES! I see her moving towards us with HASTE! We shall use the coven SOON sister!" The other screeches from beyond the wall. "YES SOON", replies the wretched female in front of you. "We will play with you until then, THEN the coven will help us! Heeeheeehee".

With that, Mina likely feels it is time to act. She was over these sewers the moment she stood in them....

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
While Mina held her bow at the ready, she did not draw back an arrow. Instead she eyed the nearest hag coldly and, despite the situation, she laughed... "Your sister had best hurry, or by the time she arrives, there will be only a coven of one. You have never seen warriors as deadly as these," she said, with a wave of her free hand at her compatriots. Even as she spoke, the trill of her laughter lingered in the air, a buzzing fly of sound that rang in the hag's ears- a distracting, maddening call...

[sblock= OOC] Move to best spot of cover within the group, then use Vicious Mockery against the closest hag. DC 13 Will save or take 1d4 Psychic and suffer Disadvantage on first attack roll next turn [/sblock]

Sezarious

Explorer
The hags laughter turned to a shriek of agony as she gripped onto each side of her head. "Ohhhhhhaaaaarrrrrgggh! SISTEEEERRR! The dainty one has the MAGIC tongue!"

"Magic tongue?" The other replies... "Then we shall CUT it out and flipsy flopsy it in FRONT of her eeeeeeiiiigh!"

"COME sister, lend a HAND, these ones will not go down like the touched ones in the city!"

"YESSSS SISSSTEERR! With haste I come in aide of thee! Then finish you when sister three comes makes the coven beee!"

[sblock=Mechanics]

Wis save=Fail!
http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=118959http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=118959_: 1D20+1 = [2]+1 = 3
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Sezarious

Explorer
[sblock=Mechanics] Actually, it was your turn as Isaac is surprised this round. As Al runs headlong at the hag, Isaac is only just snapping to his senses. Also, did Alejandro rage as well as reckless attack? Does anyone think group initiative may be a better way to go? Daedarai is up next[/sblock]

An angry growl from the gnome echoes in this chamber. He charges at the hag, her repulsive appearance only now becoming clear. But Al had no time to gawk at any details yet. Though the repulsive stench of rotting fish didst fill his nostrils. As he swung, he did so unconventionally this time, his whole body closer to his enemy than was ideal. He ws far more accurate, but would be leaving himself open to his opponent... Were it not for the magical assault it had suffered from Mina previously. The old Hag was slightly dazed and as a result, uncoordinated and confused. Alejandro's strike reined true with a slight squelching sound and a popping or two like the sound of cracked ribs. The hag cried out in anger at this. "Eeeeearrrrgh, one of the little ones dared strike me SISSTER!"

"Mmmmmeeeeyyyeeaahsss I LLLike it when they're feisty!" cried the other beyond the wall. "He willll beeee.... My newwww mate!". She said, slightly quiter in tone.

The hag in front licks her lips in front of Alejandro, "Mmmm NOW NOW sisster. It's important we sssshare. Besssidddes. He came to meeee first!"

Both hags cackle at this last remark. They seem awfully confident at their abilities.

Remove ads