Items missing

W

WizO_Nashira

**Several weapons have gone missing from Artificer Nathan's Shop. The theif was not seen.**

A

Agudo Archmage

portlongagudo.gif

(Copyright G Quigley)

A blue and white rob wizard walks up and read law poster

"A thief? must keep my eye out for this one" As he says this he reaches for his glasses " What? Gone! I must go tell the sherif"

Nugan

First Post
A retagular card-sized piece of parchment with grey writing hangs below Nashira's note.

Don't look at me...

No, really I didn't do it.

Really.

NW

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

The cloaked elf seems to fade into view just in front of this message for a matter of seconds. His hood is drawn back, leaving his face visible to those present at the moment, along with the smirk as he reads the note from Nugan.

. o O ( ~closed~ Hmm, weapons missing from Nathan's shop, and Nugan leaving a note to declare innocence without mention of his name.... )

The elf shakes his head and half chuckles to himself as he draws out a small piece of blank parchment, quickly writing down a few words in neatly printed script, which he then tacks up.

Nugan, the key to being a wise thief is to not incriminate oneself when guilt is not yet placed on you. Rest assured, a time will come when you'll get yourself in far worse than you could ever imagine, and when you do, I'll be waiting to watch the aftermath.
~ Tharivious.

Smirking once more, then elf steps back, eyeing the note and walking off toward the portals. Slipping out through one that is familiar to him, drawing his hood up as he vanishes from sight.

Nugan

First Post
A retagular card-sized piece of parchment with grey writing hangs below Tharivious's note.

Inmcriminate myself? You must have misread.

I clearly stated that I was not guilty.

I simply didn't want the Marshals to waste their time chasing down a dead end is all. We all know how backlogged they are already when it comes to crime in Juxta. I heard that two liches and a certain planeswalker murdered two children in Juxta just a few days ago, so I don't want to slow down that investigation (and surely the Marshals must know about that if they know about a few missing swords) with a needless look into my affairs.

Oh, but good luck on finding the real thief.

NW

Zeren

First Post
Looks at the board and shakes his head, then placing his reply.

Oh come on! Weapons are easily replaced... and they couldn't have been "quality" weapons especially when they come from Artificer's shop! It's his own fault for not locking up the place well either! chuckles and thinks for a moment Well good luck finding the theif...but my hopes are he keeps stealing from the fool to get a large bounty for me to collect! Laughs and thinks of receiving a large bounty...

Remove ads