IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Wik

First Post
Possum whistles tunelessly as they trudge towards the temple.

OOC: So, 800 GP for the wand, correct? 1st level wand of CLW? Did I miss a post that confirmed that was what I was paying? I just want to have a definite "yes" to link to.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(OOC: Possum paid 800gp for the wand, and 50gp for the Make Whole.)

"Scrate? He's just a businessman, is all," Vaxson replies furtively. "Halina will be able to tell you more," he adds as he looks around.

Karl gets a nice selection of vegetables for his gold, and the party heads back to the temple. Halina is busy cleaning in the front as they arrive. "Oh, Mother bless Vaxson, he came through quite wonderfully! Please, I do hope you'll be able to join for dinner. Don't worry, we'll have plenty with this, and you have been such a help."

Clearly, though, as Halina takes the herring and vegetables to the kitchen, the children's excitement has been overwhelming. Tagrin runs around, casting spells at everyone and everything. Garrold is outside, wielding a stick against a tree. Rhiana comes up to Possum. "Hi! How do you get everyone together to hunt for treasure like normal people?" Morlan hangs around, replying, "I got the map right here, we can hunt for treasure right now."

thegreyman

First Post
Lily tries to shield herself from the kids and casts mage hand targeting a ball or some other small object. She then floats the object by the kids and tries to play a game of keep away.

ooc: I'm half tempted to give the Halinite a night off and cast sleep on the kids. Boy, wouldn't day care be easier? :p

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Gutting herring, Halina looks askance at Oskar. "Scrate? Well..." She stabs her next herring with more force than necessary, and pulls him into the kitchen, away from the children. "He runs a business in magical components. However, his real specialty is magical components for dark magic."

"He supplies necromancers with corpses, assassins with poisons, and apparently has a stock of blood of exotic beasts. He'll know which glyph will turn someone inside out, which methods are best to contact various gods, all sorts of things."

Halina sighs and shakes her head. "If there's any lesson of ours that got through to him, he's an honest businessman."

She plops the herring into the pot.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
thegreyman said:
Lily tries to shield herself from the kids and casts mage hand targeting a ball or some other small object. She then floats the object by the kids and tries to play a game of keep away.

ooc: I'm half tempted to give the Halinite a night off and cast sleep on the kids. Boy, wouldn't day care be easier? :p

Garrold stares as the ball floats in the air. "Wow! Die, foul fiend!" he exclaims as he rushes after the ball with his stick. Tagrin just watches Lily in awe. "How do you do that? Can I learn or is it dragons only?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl just stands around after relequishing the vedgies to Halina, watching the kids play and Lily doing her 'dragon magic'

Last edited:

Remove ads