• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Vindala joins the rest of the group in the rat hunt. Although she has little problem with catching the vermin she waits for the others to attempt before trying her own luck.

Halford

First Post
Lerrin gives Babette an accusatory look,

"Well if you want to throw money at the problem. There's always one who has to ruin the rat sniping fun and be practical isn't there?" He winks at the Sorceress and helps open the cage, which he presumes will be used to transport the piglet and an array of concused rodents.

Turning to Vindala he bows with his customary roguish grin in place, "A pleasure to meet you, Vindala - right? Lerrin Honeylott, cad, bounder, Cleric of Ulura - not necessarily in that order. Ulura is the goddess of love and night, stolen trysts in the moonlight, and tantalizing passion - don't worry I am not seeking converts. I've been called incourigable more than once, so feel free to drop a hint should you want me to still my tongue. So, how's your love life?

Halford

First Post
Lerrin snorts,

"Maybe in the swamp love, but you'll be lucky otherwise. It is my divine mandate to keep flirtin' till its hurtin', as my sister would have it, and I intend to do so - though I would not want to make anyone uncomfortable - in a bad way ;). Don't worry I can be quiet when its necessary, we clerics are afterall renowned for our wisdom, so I presume I possess it - the question is do I choose to employ it? Its often more entertaining not to."

So saying he grins broadly and bows.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Karl shakes his head at the fruitless attempts at the cleric's advances on Babette." this can't be a good thing." he mumbles to himself.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Piglets, chickens, and other small farm animals are easily purchased. Chickens are cheapest at 2 cp, with goat kids and lambs available for 5 sp, and a piglet for 1 gp.

Is there anything further before heading for the swamp?

Halford

First Post
Lerrin waits patienly while others conclude their purchases, idly flirting with a middle aged pickle vendor - making others feel good about themselves being the Uluran equivilant of charity work.

OOC: I am ready to go. And who says spurned advances are fruitless, just so long as you are enjoying yourself :D?

Remove ads