• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

Heckler

First Post
"I'm new to this affair, but I believe that so far everything is acceptable," Babette answers, glancing at the others for confirmation. "I'm curious why you're here, though. Are you supposed to help us, or keep an eye on us?"

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I live out here," Razengrul replies, "The rent is cheap."

She looks Babette over and adds, "I'm not here for Scrate, if that's what you're asking. I'm here because I want to be."

Heckler

First Post
"Oh, well, okay then. We're just now heading out to catch the lizard, so unless there's something else you need with us we'll be on our way."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
]ooc[ time check: about what time of the day is it? If it is near a full day, then we may need to request to join her camp. ]/ooc[

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(OOC: If you haven't stopped to rest, it's about dawn. Otherwise, considering that you've hired more people in the tavern, it's midday or as late as you want it to be.)

Halford

First Post
Lerrin gives a little bow, and flashes his brilliant smile.

"I don't believe I at least have had the pleasure, Lerrin Honeylott, Priest of Ulura, tell me any advise for walking the marsh, or perhaps more pertinently for dealing with your formidable associate?"

[sblock=Diplomacy 26]Diplomacy (1d20+9=26) [/sblock]

OOC: Can we get a description of Razengrul please Invino, I need a charisma check on isle one please! Lerrin is, afterall, a near irrepresible flirt.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lerrin gives a little bow, and flashes his brilliant smile.

"I don't believe I at least have had the pleasure, Lerrin Honeylott, Priest of Ulura, tell me any advise for walking the marsh, or perhaps more pertinently for dealing with your formidable associate?"

[sblock=Diplomacy 26]Diplomacy (1d20+9=26) [/sblock]

OOC: Can we get a description of Razengrul please Invino, I need a charisma check on isle one please! Lerrin is, after all, an near irrepresible flirt.
'ah, now that was a great idea to bring that particular priest.' thinks Karl to himself, a small smile curls to his lips.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
redsonja.jpg

Razengrul inhales deeply, letting her nostrils fill with the scents around her. She stands straight up. She is tall, over six feet.

"Scrate is just a businessman, nothing more. He means very little out here. You're new, though. Are you sure you know what you're looking for?"

She sets her eyes on Lerrin, and gives something between a grin and a sneer.

"You're here hunting for prey. The first lesson of the hunt is... once you find your prey, never let it out of your sight."

She walks over to Lerrin, and puts a finger under his chin.

"I know this swamp. I'll help you catch this beast."

[sblock=credit]Painting by Donato Giancola.
[/sblock]

"I'm not sure how much i like this" Vindala says quietly to the rest of the group "But i say we let her help, for now"

OOC: oops simultaneous posting. let Razengrul answer about the cost before Vindala's statement.

Remove ads