Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
before the banquet:

[sblock=The next letter]
letter 1

20th Day of April
Ministry of Justice

Dear Candidate,

Our most gracious sovereign has herewith granted to you the following warrants. You may only use one and each must follow the provisions.

Respectfully,

Colin Shieldarm
Lord High Justice

First Warrant - A warrant for the immediate release of any imprisoned or wrongfully detained individual.
Second Warrant - A warrant for the immediate arrest and incarceration for a period up to 15 years trial of any person or persons within a 200 mile radius of your home. Said warrant may only be countermanded by the Lord High Justice or His Majesty the King.
[/sblock]

He holds this and will hide it on his person

[sblock=Letter 2]

20th Day of April
Ministry of Finance

Dear Candidate,

As a Candidate member for his most Gracious Majesty Household you are herewith granted the monthly income of 50 gold pieces for the period of your Candidacy (one year). Further as a one time boon, his majesty has granted you an immediate stipend of 1000 gold pieces so that you may enjoy the intake. As per protocol during your candidate year you are obliged not to draw upon any additional funds that may be accessible to you. Said stipend must be accounted for to our office no later than the 5th day after the intake and all remaining funds returned to the royal treasury.

Respectfully,

William Kane
Minister of Finance

(enclosed is the actual cash sum of 1000 coins in a small purse)
[/sblock]

He will pull his father and grandfather aside and explain that he is at this tie no longer to be under the employ of the family in any way, but is to be under the employ of the Royal Household. He graciously bows to them and hugs them "Thank you for raising me to be a good person. I will endeavor to bring honor to the family name by my actions of loyalty to the Royal House"
[ooc: with this he will equip himself]

[sblock=Letter 3]

20th Day of April
Royal Court

Dear Candidate,

By custom all aspiring applicants must present themself upon the green at the required time. His Majesty has commanded that your travel be either of the 5th Day Prior or on the Day itself. Should you choose to come early then the arranging your your lodging and substance shall be at your own expense until the appointed day. Mode of travel shall be via the royal portal network. Please provide the enclosed warrant to the Portal Master and you shall be conveyed to a receiving station within the Royal Court.

Respectfully,

George Balon
Master of the Household
[/sblock]

After making preperations for the banquet he takes a teleportal to the city of the green, there he will seek lodging for this one day, observing the local fashion and making purchases appropiately, making sure his Family colors remain.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

OOC: since being sick in 2011, I found my imagination to be somewhat taxed. I only wish I could have come up with some sort of more elaborate of a meal.

Scott DeWar

I am betting you were there for Leif along with the others, huh? He has been my greatest encouragement.

Scott DeWar

Family is always at the center of an incredible recovery! Bull headed stubbornness is a major contributor as well.

Scott DeWar

Arriving 5 days early to he transport gate he is seen off by his father and grandfather to prevent too much family distraction. having done his shopping secretly and with a LOT of help from his grandparents he is now equipped with what he believes he will need.

He shows the pass to the gatekeeper, the hour so early, the morning fog is still thick, and there in no other on line. With handshakes shook and promises said he steps into the mythic gate and is whisked off to the royal household, where the sun was jus peaking over the horizon. The goldon morning light caught the pennants in a flash of magnificent color!

.. .. .. .. .. more to come .. .. .. .. ..​

Remove ads