• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA"S - The Four Lands - Wandering Heros

J. Alexander

First Post
Ghost...no you have no idea who each other is but you may have heard of them in tavern songs...you have yet to officaly meet

"There are at least two souls stout of heart who will do my bidding" she says "Now are their any others to send this Frost Giant to the pits of hell" for me.

ghostcat

First Post
No mention of money. Still its not like I'm short of a GP or two. llovizna thinks to himself. "What the heck, things have been pretty boring of late. I'm in.

Rhun

First Post
At the mention of coin, the gruff dwarf raises his axe into the air for the noblewoman to see. "Seems you've hired my axe!" he states.

J. Alexander

First Post
"So only 4 are willing to risk a dangerous path so to only four will go the rewards"

Leaving the stage she says "Gentlemen attend me in five minutes I will be in the "Grey Geese" in their private rooms.

ghostcat

First Post
Llovizna goes over to walk with his fellow heros, as they head to the meeting. "Hi I'm called Llovizna, an archer and woodsman." he says by way of introduction.

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf finishes his beer with one long pull, and tosses the mug in the dirt. He nods at the others. "I am called Baelorn Badaxe," he grumbles.

Lou

Explorer
Newson of West Branch

Grinning from ear to ear as he greets his new comrades in arms, Newson says, "I am Newson of West Branch. I hope this adventure will be rewarding in many ways. I follow the ways of the Magi."

Remove ads