JA"S - The Four Lands - Wandering Heros

J. Alexander

First Post
"The is an old warrior about 4 days march to the north north west. He lives in a large tree. He is rumored to have fought memon before and actually been in his keep. He could perhaps provide information on how to get in quietly" The lady adds "This is there raiding season, with patience it is most likely you could catch most of them gone, or slowly take out their numbers. I could perhaps in time muster a stronger force that that takes time and more time to travel, we would need a messeage as to when to arrive"

Rhun

First Post
"Let us seek out this old warrior, and see what we can learn from him. And if the giants do leave their steading in small groups, we may well be able to take many of them out from ambush!"

J. Alexander

First Post
Follow the Lorree river on the southern side for 4 days. You will come to a large small valley with a large hill in the center. The hill is ringed with old oak and hickory trees. That is where Circol lives" the lady says. then continues. "The horses should be ready in an hour with the pack animals..draw what provisions you need and supplies from the local merchants and tell them to send me the bill. You will also need these and hands a small chest over to the party. it contains 5 potions of cure light wounds. 5 of cure critical wounds and 5 cure serious wounds. This is the best i can do at short notice.

Lou

Explorer
Newson of West Branch

Newson takes the chest, opens it and inventories the potions. "Many thanks. Healing always comes in handy. Shall we drop by the bar and pick up what's-his-name, Yon, on the way out of town? He's got nothing better to do. Perhaps a ride in the country will make him feel more heroic, or at least more optimistic."

ghostcat

First Post
"Let us seek out this old warrior, and see what we can learn from him. And if the giants do leave their steading in small groups, we may well be able to take many of them out from ambush!"

"That actually sound like a plan. Lets do it. Do you think Yon wants to come."

Follow the Lorree river on the southern side for 4 days. You will come to a large small valley with a large hill in the center. The hill is ringed with old oak and hickory trees. That is where Circol lives" the lady says. then continues. "The horses should be ready in an hour with the pack animals..draw what provisions you need and supplies from the local merchants and tell them to send me the bill. You will also need these and hands a small chest over to the party. it contains 5 potions of cure light wounds. 5 of cure critical wounds and 5 cure serious wounds. This is the best i can do at short notice.
"Thank you lady. I have my own horse. I think I'll take him."

Turning to the others, Llovizna says "We could probably hunt on the way but that would slow us down. I suggest we take as many trail rations has we can get hold of, at least three weeks worth. That will allow us to stay in the field and set ambushes or whatever."

Rhun

First Post
The dwarf nods at Newson. "Yes, though I've picked up the nickname of 'Badaxe' in my travels, and many call me that." Baelorn hefts his pack and looks around at his new companions. "I am ready to depart, though I will need to purchase some rations for the journey."

J. Alexander

First Post
kineim

Your arrival at the bar is uneventful as many are concerned with talking about the goings on. You do recieve some interst as you exited the room in which the Baroness was in. "So what is to happen" comes a chorus of voices.

Remove ads