• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

January 20th?

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Grimhelm said:
Let me rephrase this... is playing a priest going to have rewards enough to merit playing one? That is, is there power or whatnot behind the priest?

Any character, whether you call him a priest, wizard, savant, gladiator or shipwright, who takes the Sorcery skills can cast magic. So your hypothetical priest could have power behind him if you spend your points that way.

Stilts

First Post
Hey, Guys!

As far as the 20th, I'm in! As far as characters, classless systems are still fairly new to me (Mutants and Masterminds is the only one I've messed with at all). I'm always up for learning something new, just be a little patient with my questions.

It also sounds like most of you have a pretty good idea of what type of character you want to play. Anyone who knows me probably knows my favorite type. That's probably what I'll go with. Maybe a twist or two. (Hey, It's what I'm good at! :cool: )

I'm looking forward to this, it should be fun!

Grimhelm

First Post
If I had my wish everyone would be human.

As for me, as I said, I may not start an anything character. He will definitely start out as an ordinary Joe. I like the story of an ordinary man changed by the winds of fate. A man who rises above what he is in the face of adversity. That is what I will be playing.

Bob_Probst

First Post
I plan on playing a guy with a 15 month old struggling against distraction. I like the story of an ordinary man changing diapers. A man who rises above what he is in the face of poop on his hands and nowhere to wipe them. That is what I will be playing.

That or a wizard.

Grimhelm

First Post
Couldn't you play a poopy wizard? We could call you the Scat Mage. I don't know. I just want to be able to ride through town on a great white ox with "yes" printed on what butt cheek and "no" printed on the other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads