• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's Upcoming - The Princes Own

So I think I'll roll up a cavalier and get to work on stating him out. Order of the Lion screams at me for this game but I would rather go with Order of the Shield so I think I'll go with it.

Rhun

First Post
HMMMM....while very true....is it a compliment, a complaint or a combination of both :)......and please remember BSF..that Scotley sometimes suffers from delusions and fits due to various combinations of adult beverages he consumed while in high school and college...some things should just not be mixed together :)

From my experience playing in your games over the last several years, I can wholeheartedly support what our friend Scotley states. Of course, you should take it as a compliment that we all keep coming back for more abuse. :)

J. Alexander

First Post
Point taken Rhun..i think you guys will enjoy this one..i am going to put you into some very intersting and awarkward positions as characters and really make you guys stretch in regards to your characters...having said that if some of the situations go against a personal held belife etc..just send me a note an i will come up with an alternative...ie...as the princes own...your may be pimped out either physically, professionaly...etc depending on what needs to be done....:)

J. Alexander

First Post
just saying your giving oaths to become his man/woman in word/deed/etc :)..and it heart warming to know that your already learning your place in the pecking order :)

Axel

First Post
Na, half-orc witch with a Charisma of 7. Anyone goes there they'll be special people...

As this is my first JA adventure, thanks for the heads up guys. Been playing "spot the plotted path" long enough...be good to go back to a "but wtf do we do NOW?" style game.

Remove ads