• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

KitanaVorr

First Post
Xael said:

Who cares about some bathroom? ;)

If he touches engineering, I'll just have to ask Mang to "modify" his door with his lightsaber. Oops, does that affect this "privacy" thingy? Oh well... :)

Edit: I wonder if the water temperature can be contolled from the engineering...

Ohhh...the fun times we'll have on this trip....

if "HE"?! if "HE" touches engineering?! Do I have to give you a lesson on what a woman looks like? Maybe next time I'll give you a description of Meiko that belongs better in a romance novel! LOL ;D

Anyway, Meiko is a first-class computer/electronic wizard remember :) She won't break anything...unless of course he gets in her way...

Speaking of which I still have to write my paper on cellular automata so stop talking and let me write! Don't you have exams to study for ;)

Xael

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

if "HE"?! if "HE" touches engineering?! Do I have to give you a lesson on what a woman looks like? Maybe next time I'll give you a description of Meiko that belongs better in a romance novel! LOL ;D

Oops, I uh... blame the Finnish language, because we only have one word for he/she, and I don't really talk much about women in english.

It's also past my bed-time.

So: Finnish language + past bed-time = he/she errors. :D Yeah.

Ps. It's freaky that SHE (look, I got it right!) can use computers, because space transports have use for multiple characters operating the ship. I hope Xado never needs help. :D

And my exams, well uh, riiight... maybe tomorrow...

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
mirthcard said:
Man, ya'll are a gabby bunch :) No wonder you got so many dang posts in yer threads...

LOL we actually have alot of IC posts.

Anyway! That's why're we're more fun than YOU guys! :)

You know you want to join the dark side! You know it!

Jemal

Adventurer
No rogues gallery for this game. If you guys want, I'll e-mail your own stats to you, but I don't want anybody knowing anybody elses stats.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:
No rogues gallery for this game. If you guys want, I'll e-mail your own stats to you, but I don't want anybody knowing anybody elses stats.

Oh darn, you mean we actually have to talk to our teammates to figure out what good they are for?

:)

Remove ads